On the Prowl Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On the Prowl Event

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 313 total)
  • Replies
  • rjfg007
    @rjfg007

I think its time to leave this game and move on. I’m in 5th place with 39801 and the first place person is 4844979. How is this possible.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

The first place in my group must have gotten the maximum number of tokens.

Screenshot_20170413-201757.png

I just wonder which method he used to obtain such a score. Maybe there is a huge super ultra mega promotion available?

@rjfg007

You’re not alone! :(

Seriously, should I bother to report this?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

There’s no way that’s a human. Why would anyone even bother to promote Smokescreen to Gold Crown level?

Rovio must have JARSU’d their bots.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@ramonpontes happened to me in a previous event, improbable max promotion, impossible score. Someone said I was placed in with cheaters. Definitely a hack going on!

Joel
    @joel687

Umm, I am either in 1st place with 56,000 points or 14th place with 7,400 points. If I do more runs, it adds points to the 7,400 total, not the 56,000 total. Ughhh… Jarsu!

IMG_0349.PNG

IMG_0350.PNG

Edit: They still gave me 1st!

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I sent a report to Rovio, lets see what happens. I started the last run and Unicron showed up. In the first few seconds the game crashed. Well, it would be useless anyway.

Izberg
    @izberg

4 of 8 runs have crashed on me today. I refuse to chance a single gem for 2 runs. My spark run crashed also 3/4 of the way thru

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

Well Rovio’s bug fix didn’t work. Grrrrr

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

I just crashed three out of four runs. Unbelievable. I’m not wasting gems. I am beyond frustrated.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

Collected my tokens for second place. Started 2nd day, immediately crash, play run complete, next run crash, play run complete, next run crash! 50% success rate! Congratulations Rovio!!! 50% is better than nothing! We need a stronger acronym then JARSU but this is a family friendly forum. I have a few in mind!

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

@EF5OX I have a few too! :-)

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

Update: did a recharge for 10 gems, actually got to play all 4 rounds! OMG!!! The spark run didn’t crash either!!! Holy cow!!! Insane!!! Yeah!!! Woo hoo!!! This is a true story. Disclaimer: excitement level is pure sarcasm.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

LOL

zeppled
    @zeppled

I did the update on IOS and it still crashes.

@ramonpontes
    I had a crash on my Unicron too. This is beyond ridiculous. I wrote Rovio and only received the auto reply saying someone would respond. That was yesterday and so far no answer.

2p4fun
    @optimus

Same thing happened to me,the game crash very oftend and I am loosing everything.
    Don’t understand why ??? They can not fix the problem.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

I got a response from Rovio today stating the bug fix they released would fix the problem and apologized. Sadly the update didn’t fix it. I opened another ticket with them a few hours ago. This is disappointing and I’m not wasting gems. Don’t know what is going on but this event is turning out to be a waste. Sad.

ED209
    @ed209

Well today the scoring seems a bit better. 12k to 24k for 150 tokens

had 1 event node crash on my already

event 1

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Here’s a shock. I have a different prize at 24K. On Android, ABT version 1.26.9.0.

Screenshot_2017-04-14-06-17-13-1.png

Asen_77
    @asen

I have JARSU after update 1.26.7.1

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Four crashes in eight runs so far today.

JARSU!

rjfg007
    @rjfg007

I used to have this On OS now I’m on android and it crashes 50% of the time no matter what part of game you are playing. So all of you that are on OS should ask Apple to pull the App until Rovio gets its act in gear.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So I decided to bite the bullet and update.

Before: Before update – Copy.PNG

After: After update – Copy.PNG

WTF, Rovio?

JARSU!
    JARSU!!
    JARSU!!!
    JARSU!!!!
    JARSU!!!!!
    JARSU!!!!!!
    JARSU!!!!!!!
    JARSU!!!!!!!!
    JARSU!!!!!!!!!
    JARSU!!!!!!!!!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I absolutely refuse to “invest” the time and gems to hit 160,000 points, and that would be even if I knew with 100% certainty that I’d be crash-free, which of course I don’t.

I’m very close to following @wrw01 and @angrlee out the door.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I don’t think “JARSU” really works any more.

Now it’s more like:

Just
    Another
    Rovio
    F*ck
    You

JARFY!

ED209
    @ed209

The scoring is really getting beyond a joke and impossible to reach.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On the Prowl Event

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 313 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.