October 2018 Mighty Eagle Shop

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum October 2018 Mighty Eagle Shop

• I can’t figure out just what I might be buying by the images shown that refer to the first few items for sale in ME shop? It starts at the top row on the first page and begins with the image of Chuck, the second is the image of  Matilda, then the  third is the image showing Gray. Below their image is the price, each one is the same t 1500 points. I understand all that information I don’t understand if Ian tually pay 1500 point of one just what is it I actually bought? It’s probable something obvious and I look like an idiot because it’s clear as day to most, but I am missing and  I can’t figure out. Can anyone please let me know, thanks very much.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Those first three thumbnails are literally what you see: animated avatars, that you can choose to be your in game picture / avatar. For the life of me I couldn’t figure out why somebody would buy those ;-). But yeah, you just get an animated picture for your avatar, nothing else. If you have 1.500 coins I suggest waiting a few hours, the first roman hat MIGHT get cheaper and will only cost 1.000 coins, from the remaining coins I would consider buying feathers.

The first hat was always 1.000 coins, last season it was surprisingly 5.000 coins until Rovio admitted a glitch and reduced the price to 1.000. I strongly advice everyone to keep the coins until later today or even tomorrow.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

I’ll complete the smurai set instead of waiting for a possible roman hat. I’ve got all samurai hats but Bomb and Terence so why would I buy another x11 for Red? It would give me nothing at all… The samurai hat for Bomb increased his level by 1 and next season the set will complete which will result a slingshot upgrade.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@dezsike, You’re expecting Samurai Hats to stay in the ME Shop at least one more season… and possibly at 1.000 coins? Bold strategy, let’s see if it pays off. I’ts quite possible Roman Hats all stay at 5.000 and Rovio tries to squeeze more from early buyers.

I think I’ll get feathers for Gray. That completes “level all bird cards to 30” task and gives me more feathers (unfortunately, for Grey again), which I will collect when Feather Frentzy activates next time.

I could get the Samurai Hat, too… but having only one previously I think I’ll wait a bit to see if Roman Hat becomes available by 1.000 coins.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

@rawdatasystems yes I expect the last samurai hat to be available for 1000 coins next season. Then it either start over and Red’s samurai hat will be offered again or the roman hats will be offered for 1000, one at a time. We’ll see… But I would save 5000 coins if the last samurai hat won’t be offered for 1000 rather than buying the roman set and end up with a missing hat in two sets after 6 seasons.

Meme324
    @meme324-2

Thank @jo-ha I don’t think I would of ever figured that out because I too don’t get why someone would spend anything for one of those :) I also know now the cost of the Samurai and Roman hats, I never saw them in the tower or anywhere else except in other hat info. However lovely it would be to actually own a complete set, at the rate I am going it will surely take me at least a few decades. But just incase, anyone know how much they power up, x? Unbelievable as it is to me someone I actually acquired a complete Mythic set, those hats are  x10, if the others are even more then getting even or two of them is worth it.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@meme324-2, Samurai and Roman Hats are x11.

As all Roman Hats are still 5.000 piece, it may be better to get Samurai Hat for Bomb. Otherwise I can’t take advantage of higher multiplier in MEBC. Whatever I decide, I’m likely soon made wrong by Rovio. If I don’t buy the Samurai Hat, Roman Hats all likely stays at current price. If I do buy it, perhaps first Roman Hat is likely soon to be sold at 1.000?

Bah… I’m buying after all. Lets see how soon Rovio makes price changes…

Meme324
    @meme324-2

Never mind duh me it’s right next to the hat x11. I think I’ll get one after all then.

BuzzRD
    @buzzrd

I have 2400 coins. If I bought a Samurai hat now for 1000, could I also buy a Roman hat (later today or tomorrow) if it became available for 1000?

Thanks!

Saphira
    @kgeisler

I’m guessing there will only ever be one hat at a time in the shop for 1000 coins. I think that Terence’s samurai hat will be 1000 coins after the next bootcamp season, then the Roman hats will be available for 1000 coins, one at a time after each season.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@buzzrd, yes you could.

@kgeisler
    , while I did have two hats for 1.000 each when I pondered buying my first from ME Shop, it may have been just a glitch. Like AB2 don’t already have too many of those…

If my usual luck has anything to do with it, first Roman Hat will be discounted to 1.000 some timer today, because I already used most of my ME coins! :D

Apprentice
    @apprentice

Hello!

My guess is that after next season all Samurai hats will be available for 1000 coins each and Roman hats 1000 coins one at the time like Samurai hats were…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum October 2018 Mighty Eagle Shop

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.