Now it's Blue's time! (Again!)

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Now it's Blue's time! (Again!)

• I think almost everyone here have a awesome weapon now after the event, because of that I did some battles before the rewards be delivered (I have a baseball bat) to get some advantage from my actual weapon, the last job of my baseball bat, and it worked just fine:

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/netto-jm/album/picture/16284/

And here is my blues right now: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/netto-jm/album/picture/16285/

Sadly, I don’t have the poker cards so idk if I can get the golden trophy, I have only one from Stella Master Cup (thanks to my perfume bottle), now that the weapons was delivered I wish good luck for everyone, opened this thread for us to discuss The Blues Master Cup related questions!

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
  • monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

do you think I can get the gold trophy with lv 24 the blues with rare shark teeth, w-berry ice cream and WHOLE BANANA (I know it sucks, but I couldn’t get anything better and I don’t have any gems to spin the slot now)

Saren
    @saren

I think you will be better off with the baseball bat than with the rare shark teeth.

My testing with scythe vs rare shark teeth found that scythe performed 8% better than the rare shark teeth. I think there is diminishing returns on your attack value based on my findings, making abilities much better than raw attack.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

I don’t even have the baseball bat

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@saren It’s a good point, I did my tests too and, interesting, I got similar attack with both Baseball bat and rare shark teeth BEFORE the bonus that you get at the end of a battle with a baseball bat, with this bonus being the difference in attack between the two weapons, making the baseball bat a better weapon, but this is not strange? If rare shark teeth have more attack, then why you got similar attack with both weapons even without the ability bonus from baseball bat? maybe a programming mistake?

Anyway, thanks for your advice, it saved me some times already! ^^

tantan
    @tantan

They added points for winning and loosing. This is new.
    I’d prefer they’d give more than 5 gems per event, the arena becomes boring after reaching 500 points.
    And I wish I could sell those 45 tickets from my gift box. I don’t have time to spend them and my gift box now looks like a trash can. And someone might need more tickets…

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

45 tickets in gift box??? How you can get THAT much? you never used one since you play????

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

ok the event is almost over and I won’t be able to play till the event is over so the best I can get is bronze >_<

tantan
    @tantan

@netto-jm, I don’t have time to play all day long to aim for silver or gold trophy so I only play to get 500 points which give me 5 gems (well, I usually get 600+ points to ensure that gem limit isn’t extended). Getting 6-9 tickets a day from logging is more than enough for it, I almost always have tickets maxed. No need to use those from daily events.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Got my Golden Trophy. :)
    Golden Blues Trophy.png

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

Got mine too: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/netto-jm/album/picture/16384/

And just for you guys know how hard this is getting, look my position in Stella Master Cup with similar score: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/netto-jm/album/picture/16385/

Well, for the Blues I refused to use any gems, and almost got a Silver because that (but I used only three for Stella, in rage times).

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

Oh, and here is the Blues that I used on Arena: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/netto-jm/album/picture/16386/

You guys think that the Golden Trophy is a better option over the Star Gloves? You will use your Golden Trophy @mighty-red-1?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@netto-jm Yes, I’ll use my Golden Trophy. I think double health is more useful than a slightly stronger attack and random sabotages. However, if I’ll ever get Poker Cards, I’ll use them instead since their skill would totally tip the balance (it’s why my Stella still uses the Parfume Bottle instead of the Golden Trophy).

llrr
    @llrr

I think if you’re good with the game and are able to play through sabotages then it’s much better to use the trophies. Stella with the perfume bottle is great but any game where you don’t get a massive amount of defense you could die so quickly due to her complete lack of health. High health has won so many games for me (plus hp is always there, rather than the random factor of say Star Glove).

Saren
    @saren

Trophies adds 254~286 hp and hp is a static value while the 150ish att/def from other items needs you to play beyond godlike to ever come close to matching the raw static value.

I think for most decent to good players the att/def items will add 50~150 actual value depending on how well you played.

Then we have the trophy ability. It adds around 5 seconds att/def bonus (200%) when you match 5, however its far from every game that we get the chance of a 5 bonus even if we play really well.

Overall i think the trophies are the second best item you can equip with the best being the appearance rate SS item and a honorable mention for the sabotage block for arenas.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

“Overall i think the trophies are the second best item you can equip with the best being the appearance rate SS item and a honorable mention for the sabotage block for arenas.”

I totally agreed!

@llrr
    , sorry, but you have to play REALLY bad to get worst results in most cases while using the golden appearance rate itens, it’s a God’s skill waaaaaay better than the Trophies one, like @mighty-red-1 said: “their skill would totally tip the balance”!

Gartacus
    @gartacus

I agree as well…

Got my first golden trophy with the Blues arena, which was awesome, but I won’t be using it since I have their poker cards.

But it sure is shiny!

-G

llrr
    @llrr

@netto-jm Actually I agree. Every time I see someone with an SS panel rate item I have to play very well to beat them while playing through many sabotages. I guess because I don’t have any of them the next best are the trophies

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Now it's Blue's time! (Again!)

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.