Novastar! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Novastar! – New Event!

• Another new event is here. “The Femme Fatale ” is the leading squad. The new bot is the top prize!

Good luck people and have fun.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 103 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just snagged her for 750 gems, as expected.

Got Novastar plus 3,000 sparks, 10,000 coins, and a Gold crate.

The Gold crate netted me another 1,750 sparks.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I have no idea what her weapon is.  Seems to be some sort of continuously firing flamethrower.

The weapon is incredibly weak.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Two TFs with Energonicon support.

Femme Fatales are the bonus squad.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I see two options here either buy the expensive bundle 5000 gems and 110.000 sparks + the pistol accessory… Or play and wait for the 5th day to buy the 2000 gems Bundle…

Also how much i will need sparks to promote from bronze crown to silver crown and the 63 transformers… i have as we speak 717.800 sparks at my disposal. How many i need more to go to promote at ones all my bots at silver crown promotion?

Thanks!

Asen_77
    @asen

I also get her for 750 Gems and also from Gold Crates get Sparks. I believe were 1800 or something similar. Already is going to level 4. Spend 10+18 Gems for level 2 and 3.

@optimuspig
    Probably her weapon will become much stronger at level 15. Actually spark that is fired is blowing blocks, not the exact fire. Hope in the upper level this thing will change!

Last, but not least – she needs Autocogs for upgrade!

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@elpapam each TF needs 17,150 sparks to go from bronze to silver. Will cost 1,080,450 in total

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@droversdog Thank you!!!! so i need roughly another 350.000 sparks.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I may pass on her. I’ve been disappointed with that whole squad.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I used 5,000 gems to get Novastar, pistol and 110,000 sparks. Used some of the sparks to finally get 5 fully promoted TFs.

Novastar’s weapon might be powerful — especially with pistol accessory which gives explosive force — but it seems to take forever to hit a target.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Novastar’s weapon seems to be some kind of homing missile launcher. And it seems that there’s quite a delay between the missile reaching its target and exploding. The explosions are very destructive though – they wipe out structures completely. On the other hand, the weapon is weak against the mortar towers and it’s nearly impossible to destroy missiles with it unless you fire when the missiles are extremely close. The latter drawback can be considered a good reason to use Novastar with Shieldor or any other energonicon which can help deal with missiles.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

I didn’t think it was possible to have a TF that was more worthless than Bumblebee, but I was wrong.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Novastar’s weapon seems to work like Drift’s same slow respond same destructive power but it’s ain’t as Drift’s that has some emp specs to freez WMT and falling Monoliths. And it’s seems different also like a fire / red misiles swirling aroud.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Let’s see if the weapon will improve upon reaching Overpower.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Bloody heck, they keep giving me Pig City over and over.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

29 runs so far, and neither BP nor Unicron have bothered to show up.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

well well well i have just found a solution for the freezing of the game on iOS devices…
    I backup my data at iCloud and lockaly with iTunes then i erased the iPhone 6 Plus (not restored) i want to keep my 8.4.1 version and i restore from back via iCloud the backup… well this had stop by far not 1 sec delay or freez the game after startup and load the map.

Dam i don’t know if i am lucky but this up to now works fine!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

WTF?!?

My leaderboard on Day 2 has a fully promoted (Red Crown) Novastar on it!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig same story here it feels so damn like Epic Arena full of cheaters…

Asen_77
    @asen

I played a level with her at level 7. Situation is the same. Her weapon is weak and I can’t see any positive effects of this weapon.

Anonymous

Yeah her weapon really improves i have her as lv 25 and she has the best overpower in the game, 1369% i think. Although her weapon is powerful the unpredictability and slowness of the projectile makes her pretty rubbish

Anonymous

Why my comments under moderation 😢

seaspray
    @seaspray

They’re not cheaters.  You’re not playing real people.  They’re bots.  Think about it.  I had a 3star purple EG with 54,000 points within 82 minutes of the open.  Not possible.  If you were promoted that high, why would you be blowing gems on recharges in the first hour?  I don’t think it’s a real p2p competition, just a scam to get you to buy gems/sparks.

seaspray
    @seaspray

My little 7 year old doesn’t even want to play anymore.  He’s level 145 and has freakin ruby and purple ranked EGs all up his board.  He plays all week and can’t get a worthless gold crate.  And I’m buying his gems.  Group the events by promotion.  Make all the ruby’s compete against each other, etc.  Give the kids a chance.  Else I say we all go downvote this game in the ratings.

Anonymous

The way to sort out the events is to let us keep the tokens we haven’t spent.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Novastar! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.