No one in help

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum No one in help

• I just lost a monster pig battle because of no one helping me.Is all the request sent are people offline.UNFAIR!

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
  • TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

what then join a team

TomT
    @tomt

@harharhar I’ve lost many monster battles because nobody helped. It’s normal. You can’t expect people to help you all the time, especially if your monster level is low and people want to save their ship energies for higher level monsters.

It’s sad I know, I happened to me a lot, too.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

I think @tomt is totally RIGHT. Having 5 minutes to finish a battle with a monster that I found, I started to fight. Then in only 2 two minutes I saw about 4 players trying to help me. Then we won.

The monster gives about 200-300 points when you beat it.

TomT
    @tomt

To make everybody feel better, for some reason, this event is much easier to be in the top 2000.

Maybe there are not as many people playing it, or maybe there are not as many people cheating.

Veggie
    @veggie

Also the prices are rather unspectacular this time. Couldn’t care less about the Stella boat.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

You will get help most of the times, but if you ask help with very strong monsters people are sometimes afraid that the will end up losing the battle and a ship energy. Try to make it a little bit easy for your helpers, then they will help you.

Anonymous

@deindiaan

“Try to make it a little bit easy for your helpers, then they will help you.”

Exactly what do you mean by this? I don’t recall being able to change the strength of the monster pigs. :P

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade I usually don’t help if the monster has little life left. If I help, I want MVP.

or if the monster is of super high level, then I’ll help regardless how much life left.

Anonymous

@tomt Ah. Ok, makes sense.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@Partyshade

“Try to make it a little bit easy for your helpers, then they will help you.”

I mean when I ask help with a monster pig who has 40.000 left no one will help me. If I play that same monster pig 3 times first and leave it with say 7500 they will help me for sure. When helping other people you can get the highest amount of points for a ship energy. Just had 680 points with one ship energy (Golden tree pig).

Anonymous

@deindiaan Isn’t that a bit of a waste of ship energy though? I’d rather take a gamble and fight 3 different monster pigs, rather than using all 3 energies just to make sure that one monster goes down.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade Also, before you help somebody, make sure there is enough time left to defeat the monster pig.

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Ok Rovio is GONNA troll me.
    Then in the end I got my rank….5 3 9 4??????????com’on that is why!If I had just defeat that pig,stump ship bow is mine!!!
    Rovio I will remember you:(

Veggie
    @veggie

Placed 1123. Stella boat is surprisingly better than expected when leveled up with 3 stars.

TomT
    @tomt

@veggie The Stella boat is good?

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Yes it is great.my hp rise up to 6000+ in sudden

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@Partyshade It maybe a loss of 3 ship energy but i’ll take that risk…with the help of others normaly it goes down. Was ranked 325 this time.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum No one in help

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.