No more videos

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum No more videos

• Game is constantly crashing when watching a video. Either I lose the round, I get set back in the streak and even lose prizes from the chest. Tell that to your advertisers, Rovio. No more videos, ever.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Henry
    @ebianco

I know exactly what you mean, this has been happening to me for the past 3 months.  I have contact Rovio 3 or 4 times with no reply.  It’s extremely frustrating, and I basically have just lowered my expectations anytime there’s a video option.

Nik
    @nik-handson

Same kind of thing happened for me, I lost out on BPs and gems after finishing 4th in the diamond league during the BP frenzy as the game crashed after I collected them and they didn’t register. It’s been really buggy after the latest update a few weeks ago.

@nas76

Do you try to contact them via the app? Or by email? If the former they tend to reply to messages about bugs pretty well. I understand that if you just email them then you are unlikely to get a reply.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

NAS, I have been here since Bankler was here and actually cared about the game, then Hank took over and sort of gave it passing attention. As I said, no more videos. They can explain it to the advertisers.

Joe B.
    @joeb

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello @Captsternn, from someone who has followed the game from its early days, would u say the decline in Rovio’s participation here with forum customer base is consistent with the rise in greedier programming /gameplay (10,000 BP hats)? Or has it always been…🤑 Haven’t seen Hank around in quite some time.</p>
    The’ve even forced the videos after some map levels beginning the vid without the courtesy of our option. Getting out of hand. Still enjoy the game tho.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I still play, Joe, and have fun with it. These days it is more about the clan and the friends I have made. I am with a really good group of people and enjoy the team. But yes, Rovio has really fallen off. Just trying to find ways to work around it.

grammyK
    @grammyk

Maybe this thread is why the videos are disappearing. I have never had a crash ever for anything on my 6 years on iPads. Sometimes a game might not start but it is my fault when the storage is full. A couple hours to delete  lousy and dated pics and all works again.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum No more videos

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.