Next 11x hat

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Next 11x hat

• Will the next 1,000 coin 11x hat be a samurai hat or the start of the Roman hat set?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
  • SB311
    @sb311

@nastybird, I hope it’s a samurai or roman hat for any bird other than Terrence because I just bought my first samurai hat for him last season and would like to get a 11x hat for another bird in my flock. :)

Buster
    @doulgas

For me, it ran through all the samurais, one at a time until I had them all.

bill
    @bill-l

I played the mighty league thing through it’s cycles to get all the samurai hats and now working the mighty league for the Roman hat set. I am patient, and I know it will be months to get them, BUT, I won’t spend real money on any rovio games! The burd turds get enough from the ads. It seems rovio games have bec9me ad central.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

I expect starting bying the roman hats next season. It would be nice from Rovio if there would be the possibility to buy the samurai hat for Mathilda cheaper than 5000 eagle coins, because it was a bug from Rovio that many of us were missing it first day it have been available.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

I got the samurai set by buying one each season for 1000 coins. Not sure if the loop will start over or the roman hats will become cheaper. But a roman hat next to a samurai hat won’t give any advantage apart from the slingshot upgrade when we reach the end once again. So if the samurai loop starts over I’ll spend my coins to buy feathers instead. +1.5 fp increase immediately (or more if I give them to one of my extra birds as they need less feathers for now).

Buster
    @doulgas

Right. Waiting several months for 7 roman hats @ 1000 coins each just to get a slingshot upgrade strikes me as a bad bargain.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

I have bought all 7 samurai hats last year.

It will be quite boring if the same pattern starts over again for Roman hats. I don’t even want to play the Eagle challenge after accumulated 1000 coins. They removed the eagle bootcamp from the daily quest, too.

Why don’t they just make the Roman hats x12, or with other advantages?

garethw
    @garethw

By the same token why are the legendary hats still 25000 when they are “only” x10?

cognitive
    @cognitive

Once you have one set of +11 or +whatever hats it seems it may be better to buy rainbow feathers, no?

Apprentice
    @apprentice

Hello!

During double feather event 50000 x 2 rainbow feathers from ME shop are  my favorite…

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

The question is: how good am I in MEBC? How many eagle coins do I get each season? I have no choice and I have to buy the Roman hats at a discounted price, because I cannot afford them anymore if they will cost 5000 Eagle coins each. If you have all the hat sets except the legendary, there isn’t often an upgrade for the slingshot. So why not access the discounted hats? Feathers you can also get in other events.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

@cognitive I think this is highly individual – I like to have all hats, I don’t care about 50.000 feathers… I really just don’t. Leveling up once more is basically useless, so is the hat set once you completed one full x11 set. But I’m a collector – in every game I play, and that’s A LOT.

SB311
    @sb311

The ME Shop just opened and Red’s Roman hat is the only one discounted at 1500 ME coins. So annoyed since the samurai hats were only 1000 and it would leave me with nothing else to spend. Real bummer. :(

Joe B.
    @joeb

I share your pain…1500 will be tough for me and many other to earn each season. I wonder if we can expect a full set of discounted Roman hats to come or will Rovio throw us off and up the price again.

This is frustrating because I only got 2 samurai hats and with 1 Roman I guess i can forget about trying to upgrade the slingshot.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

That 1500 ME coins as for price tag was a huge disappointment! It most likely means after this time I can’t get one 11x hat per season. Does the greed of Rovio know no bounds?

Dezsike
    @dezsike

Isn’t Red’s samurai hat 1000 and his roman hat is 1500? I can’t see the samurai hat since I already got it but it’s in the “discounted” first page.

RuneChan
    @preeocrunescape

For me, Terence’s samurai hat is 1000. I haven’t got any samurai hats though. Idk if that affects the store in anyway

Buster
    @doulgas

Personal choice, but once you have a complete set of 11x hats (Samurai), adding another single 11x hat (Roman) gets you absolutely nothing in terms of firepower. So unless you have a zillion pearls to buy the rest, you’ll have to wait several more seasons for the others to go on sale for 1500, one at a time. And after all that all you’ll get other than bragging rights is a single slingshot upgrade. And a slingshot upgrade is the same value whether it’s from a 11x or a 5x hat set.

If I only needed one or two 11x to complete a set, sure. But otherwise, I’m buying feathers. Instant upgrade for the chosen bird(s). I save pearls for the lower-grade, cheaper hats that get introduced every few weeks. And you don’t have to spend all your coins. They roll over and you can get a better deal if you save them up: 50,000 feathers for 1000 coins instead of 15,000 for 500.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

There’s a Roman hat and a Samurai hat on discount, I think that’s Red’s hat, but I can’t click it to check as it is purchased.

I have 2250 eagle coins left, in my opinion, it’s better to go for the Roman hat, because the hats are exclusive. The feathers and the pearls can be bought elsewhere, nevertheless, the Roman hats are of no practical function and just for show. It just displays how much you play in the Eagle Camp.

It’s very disappointing to have a useless hat but I will choose the lesser of the two evils.

SB311
    @sb311

@angrybirdspoop,

The first page of prizes for me has Red’s Roman Hat “discounted” for 1500 ME coins, but all the Samurai hats I missed because I didn’t realize i should have been buying them the two seasons prior to last one are all 5000 ME coins now. :(

So not only will i get no upgrade to my slingshot because i will never be able to finish the samurai set, i could have saved the 1000 ME coins i spent on Terence’s samurai hat to help fund these higher priced roman hats. :(

I bought Terrence’s hat thinking they would start over again, offering the samurai hats for 1000 each, but I should have known better than to think anything would follow a set pattern in this game.

Very unfair that the new set is 500 more when both sets are 11x hats. I could maybe see it if the Roman hats were 12x.

SB311
    @sb311

@preeocrunescape, so you have Terence’s hat listed for 1000 ME coins? I bought his last season for that price… I wonder why they repeated his hat two seasons in a row?

Now, I don’t know what to do because if I hold on to my coins, I will miss out on Red’s Roman hat for the discounted 1500 ME coins, but they may offer another samurai hat again that I don’t have for 1000 ME coins next season. Why do they have to make it so difficult. :(

RuneChan
    @preeocrunescape

Yh. I’m fairly new to the game. Birds are pristine and fp is like 450. Got legendary hats for all except Terence. I think I’m not gonna bother with the samurai hats for now and just spend my coins on black pearls. Still have a lot of sets to complete and I could use the extra FP

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

On both accounts I have only Roman Hat “discounted” at 1.500, but all the rest and the Samurai Hats I don’t have, are 5.000 there. I’d rather bought Samurai Hat for Red than Roman Hat, but now I just wait and see.

Yet another example of “experiments” which Rovio uses to make playfield unequal and unfair.

Buster
    @doulgas

@RuneChan, definitely buy all the cheap hat sets before plunging into the fancy stuff. The value of a slingshot upgrade is the same no matter what kind of hat.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I only have Samurai hats for Bomb, Terrance, and Grey, never had enough coins to buy the others.

I never seem to earn more than 1,250 each round for the last three. I have 1,500 coins right now since I saved 250 from the previous two rounds, so I likely won’t have enough to buy a Roman hat for the other birds.

Debating whether or not to buy the 50,000 feathers and level up my weakest bird, or go ahead and buy Red the hat. I doubt I’ll earn 1,500 coins in the coming round.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Next 11x hat

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.