New version, old bug…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New version, old bug…

• Hi

Yesterday I’ve downloaded the last version of Epic, and today I’ve notice that my rovio account isn’t connected to the game, so I’ve logged in…

very bad idea: my situation it’s come back of a couple of weeks: I’ve lost my last special object (three of them…), my gems and the calendar now tell me that it’s the first of december. I cannot enter the arena because I don’t see the icon, but for sure the the situation it come back also here…

It’s very frustating… it’s the second time that my account come back in the past, but now I’ve spend a lot of time and energy to obtain a more or less stable situation…

I’ve already concact the rovio support, but if they cannot restore my situation, I think to stop to play to Epic… that could be change name in Angry PLAYER Epic…

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • Fertal
    @fertal

Sorry for auto reply, but this is the reply of ROVIO about my problem, maybe could be usefull for someonelse:

There are currently some issues with the account sync system, due to which the game file on the Rovio Account might get transferred onto the guest account. Obviously, this is not how it’s supposed to work, and we try to get the problem solved as soon as possible.

Anyway, not to worry! We can transfer your game back onto your Rovio Account. For us to be able to do this, please follow the steps below:

– open the game with the correct progress
    – create a new Rovio Account in that game, using a different e-mail address than [email protected]
    – the game should ask if you want to save the game progress on the new account – click yes
    – let us know the e-mail address with which you created the new account

After the above, we can transfer the game with the correct progress onto your original Rovio Account linked to [email protected].

Hope to hear from you soon!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New version, old bug…

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.