New version for iPad is corrupted

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New version for iPad is corrupted

• When I logged in to AB2 today I was required to update to new version to proceed to game. App Store OPEN only sends my pad back to UPDATE. Then to App Store again, etc. stuck in a loop and no login. Is the game over? Any suggestions? Thanks. Kronar

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Rovio_Hank
    @hank

Hello Kronar!

I’ve asked around and I have a few suggestions to what you can do, let’s hope it works!

The App Store might not update correctly. What version of AB2 does it say you’re opening (from the App Store)?
    If it’s not showing the correct, new, version (2.14 I think) then try force quitting the App Store and open it again. Do the same to AB2 to be sure.

It might be that if there’s a delay in the App Store, it can be solved over time.

Best of luck!
    /Hank

egr2058
    @egr2058

I’m having exactly the same problem. Infinite loop between the Update link in AB2 and the App Store.  There’s no option to select a specific version in App store.

Kronar
    @darnovak

Thanks. I will try your sugg. And also keep trying the App Store. As it is, I am unable to login to AB2 without the update-open loop activating.  Kronar

Kronar
    @darnovak

My App Store shows version 2.14.0 of AB2 and my iPad has version 10.3.2 operating software. I hope this is a minor delay as I keep my iPad on all day at work and go to AB2 every 30 minutes for the jewels, feathers, hats, spells, and pearls. Amazing how much you can accumulate by just doing that many times a day. Would I lose everything if I delete AB2 from my iPad and then download and install the update from the App Store?

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

Open your app store directly (instead of going through Angry Birds). This way, you don’t get the Angry Birds 2 app automatically getting pulled up. Once in the app store, go to your “update” tab, look for Angry Birds 2, and click update there. You’ll have this issue if you don’t have your iPad set to update automatically.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Yes, Kronar, you will lose everything if you delete and reinstall the app. Maybe you could sync with Facebook first. I am not sure how that works since I don’t have a Facebook account.

Kronar
    @darnovak

Thanks for the info. Going direct to the App Store yields an update button which did the trick.  I can play again! Kronar

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New version for iPad is corrupted

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.