New update version 1.4.2 of Epic is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New update version 1.4.2 of Epic is out

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 198 total)
  • Replies
  • Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

@suzyq yeah I believe that’s what it means, you can’t use any ability on your birds, attacks only (any heals or whatever else that comes from those attacks is fine I’d imagine). Biggest issue would be no heals from Matilda, although I guess I’d just play that objective the same as the “Don’t heal the Banner” objective.

Honestly didn’t notice that Valiant doesn’t work, heh. I’d love to be a fly (bird) on the wall at Rovios QA department… just to see how bugs like this make it through the QA process… if it even exists at all.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

As far as I can tell it means you can only use offensive abilities on enemies, nothing that supports your own party. Not sure is that means that the banner can not auto-use support abilities though.

Daalvaal (Android)
    @daalvaal

@pointless So how would be the strategy for that one? how can I knock out 3 birds each turn if after I knock out the birds they are waiting to be respawned.
    I already knocked out 3 birds in one turn and then I have to defeat the banner.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    How do you have that info? Golden Pig doesn’t show the new item yet.

also, knock out 3 birds per TURN? How is that possible unless you were to kill the banner in the first round?

Daalvaal (Android)
    @daalvaal

@smwforever45 yes, it’s the same objective as the one seen in the image, I have done several experiments and I’m still not able to get it :(
    Some people competing in my league already got it since I check the progress of the top users but I don’t know how to contact them hehe, also I don’t think they would give the answer haha

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

**deleted** already answered

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45
    Well there’s an exploit for that which many of us know. I will show you a screen when I get the chance to do so.

@daalvaal
    Also, about that objective, I cleared it using a combo of Archmage (you can just use Mage), Spies and Berserker Bomb with Angry Set and Thorn Wall. Basically I used the other birds to get the opponents’ health as low as possible without killing them and then use the Rage Chili on Bomb. That did the trick for me. Basically I used the same trick I use for “Kill 3 birds with 1 attack” as when you use the Rage Chili on Bomb and knock every single one of the opponent, it counts as a single turn. Hope this helps you. Ignore the banner and attack the birds. However, if they have Resurrection, then it will be a tough call. I had to fight almost 20 battles before I completed the objective (as my opponent got Resurrected most of the time). Just to note that it is possible.

Angry Bird: Epic Arena objective (Round 2)

Favur
    @favur

“Without using any support ability” means just attack with your birds. You cant even use the chili (dont knowe if this is a big?) I got this task today.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@favur You can use your chili but only if it is offensive.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryjohnny
    Well, using the Chili on Chuck (which is clearly offensive) won’t get you the objective. I just found that out.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@smwforever45 Really? It worked using it on Bomb for me.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryjohnny
    Believe me. All I did was using Chuck’s rage ability. I was playing Paladin, Wizard and Spies and apart from the rage, I only attacked.

Pointless
    @pointless

@angryjohnny I was wondering/hoping Rovio/Chimera would include objectives to broaden the variety and get people (at least a little) out of their comfort zones. The “Win with 8 different Classes” certainly is a step in that direction.

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

I got the “Knock out 3 birds per turn” and it is literally impossible. I did Bomb’s rage to KO all 3 birds in one turn. I did not get the objective done.

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

Regarding whether using the chili counts as a support ability, I think it doesn’t work with Chuck because it triggers the other birds to attack. I haven’t encountered the objective yet, but I would guess that using the chili with Red, Bomb or Blues would not count as a support since they don’t affect their companions.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Guys, for the “KO 3 birds per turn”, do you think it could mean:

Win battles!
    3x (KO 1 Bird each turn, 3 turns in a row)

Pointless
    @pointless

Two new objectives for me today:
    Win battles using 5 different Classes
    Win battles and KO Red two times with Bomb

About as easy as they come…

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

If they are going to put Vallaint back to 100%, there should be a counter set for it. Mabye all enimes have a 100% chance to take 1 turn more to revive. Also, in the arena, there should be cave effects. Mabye each season has a name(like Stunning or Healing Season) and then that season has effects related to that.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

They already did – Reset.

Jim151
    @jim151

They already did – Reset.

Speaking of which. I faced Reset once today, and it was 100% effective. Once one of my birds got knocked out, it stayed knocked out. Every attack by Chuck rest their revive counter to 0. Needless to say I lost that battle, badly. I hope that was just odd luck and not a new bug.

Anonymous

@datguygamer Oh yeah that objective. Still, I think it’s a he because everyone calls him that. Plus, in the movie he has a guys voice.

@all Computer generated opponents are now much harder. They match your mastery level and always have complete sets. Banner is still random though.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@jim151 – I’ve seen mixed result with Reset where some birds get reset, and others don’t. It’s a little nerve-wracking now that Valiant doesn’t work at all… I’m running Resurrection to hope the birds don’t go down in the first place.

Pointless
    @pointless

@partshade they always have, at least for me at 50/12 with Enchanted Sets in Diamond.

I haven’t used Mana Shell much (moreso recently with buggy Valiant), and I don’t remember reading a definitive answer, but does anyone know if Mana actually counters Reset? I wouldn’t think it’s a given as the Reset effect is different than the standard harmful effect…

Anonymous

@pointless Not for me though. Before this update, the fake opponents I’ve gotten mostly had craftable weapons and a mastery level of 8-9. Few of them had set items and rarely a complete set. I was in Diamond League with mastery 10-11 birds, only using level 50 set items with the weapons fully upgraded.

Pointless
    @pointless

Oh, you mean the “Airplane” opponents. I had a few today, and although still weak (a few hundred less than me), you may be right that they are a bit more powerful than before. I’ll pay closer attention the next few days.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New update version 1.4.2 of Epic is out

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 198 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.