New update is a (bad) joke

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New update is a (bad) joke

• Hi guys!..:)

Dungeons that used to cost me a couple of *pig cherry juice rank 1* and *fruit cake rank 1* are now costing a few (more than, just, a couple; impossible, otherwise).

The wheel spins 35 Snoutlings, with the one star – instead of hitting the star-rating one… Or, at least, giving me something tangable – LIKE BEFORE; so, that it doesn’t ALL go to a complete waste (omg.)

Purchased the *Golden Anvil* for 90, on a special, instead of the 125 (only to find out that the *Diamond Anvil* will cost 700, LOL). However, this does NOTHING for the *Golden Pig Machine* but only for crafting weapons. So, regularly, I am getting jammed with *0* star items – which are, basically, on par with *3* star regular weapons… Almost a complete waste, so bad.

Next are the battle rewards. Spinning the *3* award… Has become a common rarity, on all levels, it seems. :-f

And finally, the game KEEPS CRASHING. This used to happen very infrequently, in the past – prior to this last update. I have been playing for a little while now, a few weeks – fairly regularly (almost as much as I can :)).

Getting so sick of it; because it’s being unfair, now, the game. :-(

^^ Figthing battles, LITERALLY, 20-times (more, maybe, lost count, ffs) and still NOT getting that reward chest. So lame, what have you guys done to it.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • Nostromov
    @nimd4

Meant to write that as a draft and published instead, thanks for letting it through… I love this game (although I’m way to old to be playing, lol), but sometimes it’s so disappointing.

I was waiting for the thread to be posted, so that I can edit; but, in the meantime I passed the final boss and received 100 Snoutlings as reward. Are you kidding me, 100?! :-0

OMG, no energy no to even think about fixing the forum post, bah. There are great elements to the game, thanks to the developers for an amazing (!) product… But, some things are frustrating; guess I’ll just have to get over it. If someone is monitoring, please close this and I’ll try and post constructively in someone else’s thread.

Thanks again!..:)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New update is a (bad) joke

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.