New update for IOS – 1.24.10

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update for IOS – 1.24.10

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 108 total)
  • Replies
  • Phillips
    @phillips

I have still been getting gems from the missions. I have also noticed an increase in the lab. Twice I have spun 3 super rarium and got the 20 gems on the first spin. I have only done it twice since the hard update as I needed the super rarium to upgrade my TFs.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@phillips the pig lab is still the same as it was for me

Joel
    @joel687

Well, no new contest again… ?

Bob
    @blachner

The lab has been much more productive since the new update. Gems increase on the first go around has been as the game makers are trying to keep us happy by giving us first time hits on 20, 14 and 10 gems in the lab. Now if they can fix the 999 crash life would be good!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

May i ask what might happened if i hit by mistake the Restore Purchase ? I hit accidentally and i panicked, and i closed the app but now after i restarted the game i see no changes. Is it possible that i made a damage to my progress or at an accessory? I looked all the transformers that i have and nothing was missing on them i hope that i didn’t did any damage to my game…

Man my heart stopped for a moment!

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@elpapam
    Dont worry so far on the ipad3 my restore purchases didnt do any damage or loss (thankfully!).

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@armourbender thanks man i really mean it Iwas totally ready to hit my head at the wall because of hitting that damn by accident. Basically the moment i hit it and i say a circle loading? I immediately close the app afraid of something might be lost… Don’t know if i did good or bad but this gave me a lesson to be more careful…

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@mightydove

Thanks for the screenshots!

Are you using iOS, which model and what iOS version (go to setting, about)

Well, I had installed the new hard update a couple of days ago, and so I was able to load the game again (it kept crashing at start up prior to the hard update). So today, the new Happy Valentine’s Day begins. When start playing, everything seems to be fine, but on my fourth run, the game crashes. I reload the game (which installs the latest soft update), and the new event is gone. I tried to reload the game again, but so far no change regarding the missing event. What is going on with Rovio/Exient? They clearly don’t seem to know what they’re doing when creating these updates.

Joel
    @joel687

From what I am hearing, those of you who can see the event, don’t waste your time or your gems. The moment you get the inevitable soft update will cause you to lose the event.

@jimmy-necessary
    – Do you remember what the bonus squad is for the event? I am dying to know

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

RE: Internet connection lapsed:

Sometimes it happens on my iPad3 iOS 9.3.5 latest. Not very often though.

Get messages like yours, or messages about cannot view videos now, or on collecting missions rewards the watch videos option is missing.

How to fix?

Swipe from bottom to top, you see the plane icon and wifi icon.

Depending on what you are connecting to internet with, (may be better to use only one):

Cycle through the WiFi turn off then on again, wait for like 15 seconds then try again.
    When outside cycle through the Flight Mode and wait out the 15 seconds.

If above WiFi doesnt work then its time to turn off, wait 15 seconds, and turn on the internet modem and wait to connect again.

If by now it still doesnt work (very rarely i get to this point) its shut down ipad (hold down power button for a few seconds and swipe)… and turn on again.

Otherwise could be your internet provider is on the blink. Or Rovio/Exient ABT servers or down or that latest update is messed up.

Hope those tips help.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@jimmy-necessary
    Thanks for the news of the new event Valentine’s day.

But its not working for which platform of yours, IOS, Android, Kindle?

Oh Rovio / Exient, it’s Valentines, where is the love?

@armourbender I only have an iPad to play the game on, so I guess then that the platform would be iOS.

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

@sam-spargo Hard and medium portals? Que?

@phillips
    is this a new feature? as far as I can remember never got any gems from missions. When you say missions, do you mean just playing any area at any time?

@armourbende 4th gen iPad with latest iOS. Not as exclusive as your 3rd gen iPad – very rare! :)

@joel687
    on soft update 1.24.10.1 (very sly) also and can confirm no event showing – nothing. :(

@mightydove
    – why don’t you just go with your gut? Delete the app and get on with your life? Go on, do it! You don’t have any backups so nothing to come back to. Do it! Do it! :)

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

thanks @sam-spargo – you learn something new everyday. :)

Phillips
    @phillips

@mightydove when I say missions I mean the mission portals on the island.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@phillips I wonder what that “Coming Soon” below the Hard Portal is gonna be and how “soon” it is.

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

Ah, portals again – makes sense now. Thought I was losing out… Thanks @phillips

Phillips
    @phillips

@datguygamer It has been “coming soon” for longer than I have been playing the game although the graphic did change a number of months back thought something would happen but didn’t. Think it will be “coming soon” for as long as the clouds remain around the mountain.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Rovio/Excent are doing it again. I got the Valantines Day event, finished the regular 4 rounds (little green batteries), went back to main screen when my wife called, put my iPad down and closed the cover on the iPad sending to sleep mode, I returned a minute later and VOILA….!!!! I got automatically “upgraded” to 1.24.10.1, The Valantines Day Event had vanished without a trace! Since then Ive opened and closed ABTF, turned my iPad OFF and ON various times and nothing. Its like the Valantines Day event had never existed.

Event

NO Event ?

Asen_77
    @asen

Why does no one read what is writing on this themes and only write down. Yesterday Rovio place upcoming event in version 1.24.10 to test if it works fine. After you start playing and go for 4 runs, your game crash and you get update to 1.24.10.1. This way they get information did this works ok for different users. Nothing is broken, just they didn’t want to get into the fiasco from last week. That’s why all this is happened. You not need to blame your wife about that. This is something that happened to bunch of players. We just need to wait a little longer for this event, probably tonight or tomorrow.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Read again…
    1 – My game did not crash, I played through the 4 runs, played 3 more events to complete daily quests and put my iPad down. Thats all.
    2 – No one is blaming no body, specially over a game thats behaving iffy at best. I lost 210 Levels in a single upgrade (not to mention 10 TF all above level 10) so Im not expecting anything good from Rovio and Excent at the moment.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@luis-carlo-arocha The event will be restarted soon. As expected, Rovio started the event early and again closed it. But now they have said that they will properly start the event again later.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

I will be really happy if this new update will work…

Wow just up on facebook… a few minutes to Sat 11 Feb 2017 00.00 UTC / GMT+0.
    Apologies from Rovio, new update, and 1500 sparks.
    And 1000 + 1000 tokens.
    What a nice way to start the new Valentines event (since most of us couldnt play Implosion and earlier Valentines event.
    Thanks Rovio / Exient!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update for IOS – 1.24.10

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.