New update for IOS – 1.24.10

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update for IOS – 1.24.10

• for Iphone users update 1.24.10 has just appeared on the app store and the game now loads.

also able to claim the free games from the news section, not tested anything else yet.

just in time for the token exchange on the event that IOS users have missed lol

everything seems to be the way it was before the update with regards to rank etc

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 108 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

Has anyone tried everything out? It is safe to update?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

My iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 8.4.1 is working perfectly the 1.24.7.2 and i didn’t have any soft update to 1.24.10? Maybe the 1.24.10 are for user with iOS 10.2x? Until yesterday all my other Device like iPad Pro iOS 9.3.5 and for the iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.1 running perfectly the 1.24.7.2.

ED209
    @ed209

I have it installed with no issues, nearly done my daily quests with no crashes (thank 5 bubbies left), event has finished and on token exchange so didn’t get chance to even try it.

got my free gems, no data loss and all tfs there along with ranks. lost all my tokens from the previous event though as its ended and replaced with new event

abtf

for mine to update I manually checked the app store and the update appeared

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

So this is a hard update interesting!

Poncho
    @poncho

It partially worked for me. I am able to play the basic game and daily quests, but I can’t get into Chinese New Year to use my tokens. The new competition has not loaded.

ED209
    @ed209

@poncho, Chinese new year ended while IOS users where locked out the game, mine is sitting on the token exchange for the Implosion event that was missed due to the update of Friday breaking the game.

I lost nearly 2000 tokens from the Chinese new year event as I got the tf and was saving for the sparks

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i will be doing mine now brb…

spbfatherof3
    @spbfatherof3

Same here. All my tokens are gone. Thankfully I got smokescreen right before the update.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Perfect no problems here :)

ED209
    @ed209

If you link to FB does it plaster it full of ABTF stuff or does it use it just for backing up?

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

Crashed 3 times the new update 1.24.10.0

Update:
    – After updating from App Store (and opening from there) it crashed
    – Close it in the background and opened it again – crashed *2
    – I then opened it from the background (not home screen icon) and it opened downloading new files
    – Greeted with the Implosion (?) Event (saying I had 3 Hours left – which is right it’s 9 PM here)
    – Started the event, video ad played then – crashed * 3

Restarting iPad to see if that clears things.

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

Okay restarted iPad (from earlier) and ABT started fine.

Asking me to do the Implosion Event if I don’t ‘roll out’ the Token Exchange is in the background…?

Umm… Question – where’s Smokescreen gone from Chinese New Year event? It is showing the Implosion Token Exchange. What?!?

Have I missed Smokescreen?!?

ED209
    @ed209

@mightydove the Chinese new year event ended and also the 24 hour period passed so everyone with the game not loading lost their chance to get the new tf and to spend their tokens on sparks.

I got the tf as soon as I hit 5000 tokens which im glad I did now.

we missed the second event for sparks only due to the amount of time it took for the update to appear on the app store.

Joel
    @joel687

Thanks to all the brave souls who tested this out before I was willing to update. Not trying to sound sarcastic, I am really grateful for this community helping each other out.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Don’t get so frustrated y’all – Smokescreen will be re-offered after some time and that’s a fact. In the meantime, enjoy the regular gameplay now that the Explosive Round accessories are working properly again, making characters like Thundercracker useful again.

ED209
    @ed209

@joel687, I had nothing to loose, my game wouldn’t load and I couldn’t re install as no backup in place due the game only allowing backup via FB so just getting in to the game was a bonus.

so far no issues to report, no crashes or issues with ads before nodes starting etc

Jeremy Bartz
    @jeremy-bartz

I am still upset that I had 4500 tokens and was about to get Smokescreen that night and now nothing..

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

Hi @mighty-red-1 – that’s a good point. Ever since I missed Rodimus and Nemesis Prime from Year One it was available to play for in Year 2 (or whatever the anniversary event was called) and since then I have seen them appear again so hopefully Smokescreen will be available to play in the future too.

Only slight disappointment was I never claimed my tokens (CNY) before upgrading (the promise of the new character piqued my interest too much) and I have lost 4-5 days (I think) of Sparks daily challenge.

Oh well. Not life or death just a minor inconvenience. Lesson learnt – always go on AGN forum first before upgrading as nothing is guaranteed.

Joel
    @joel687

Updated without any problems. I tried to cheat and claim the gems again in the updated app… no luck…. Although, I didn’t really expect it to work. I had to try

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

Plus is anyone getting a blank image as the target for the Implosion Event currently running? (weirdly with the Token Exchange)

Joel
    @joel687

@mightydove – I am talking about the ones in the news feed

IMG_0154.PNG

spbfatherof3
    @spbfatherof3

@mightydove I am as well. Gems: click the up arrow on the left and click the envelope and you can claim 500 gems there. Should be 1000 I think but whatevs.

Meh
    @mehh

Update let’s me in and play regular rounds, though two had sluggish graphics

can not get into the event link still titled Chinese New Year. (Hoping that will change at 4 o’clock)

I had jewel pass and cuz I was locked out for 3 days, I could only collect today’s 50 and I lost 100 jewels from the last two days

Collected the 400 payoff jewels no probs

All tfs present and accounted for. Upgrades had continued while we were locked out

Meh
    @mehh

Oh, also it now lets you choose between two buddies in regular play and the Facebook link is also on that page for some reason

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update for IOS – 1.24.10

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.