New update for IOS – 1.24.10

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update for IOS – 1.24.10

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 108 total)
  • Replies
  • Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@ed209 I have never had a post on my page from them, can’t remember if I had to disable, but looks as though they just store the data against your id, probably cheaper than having their own servers do so.

ED209
    @ed209

@droversdog, that’s all I want it to do (backup game data), im thinking of asking the other half to use her login as I don’t have a account but don’t want the game to plaster ten tones of AB stuff on it.

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

The latest update for iPad Air still not working, no implosion event, no new chroma character and Chinese New Years event will not open locks up the game and have to restart the app. Don’t know if I lost all my tokens or my chance to get smokescreen which I had more than enough tokens to get. Not a happy camper!

Joel
    @joel687

Well, no new event again. Time to go in and collect all the daily task rewards I earned but didn’t collect…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I collected mine so now it’s time to go and level up some transfers to lvl 15 i left around 10 transformers at 14 lvl, all the other at 15 lvl

Phillips
    @phillips

@joel687 with no new event as Rovio probably have no release schedule for events could be possible they are waiting till the end of the week to re-do CNY (have it run the same days as first time) followed by implosion.

Joel
    @joel687

@phillips – I’m not crediting Rovio with any intelligence or planning. Who knows what they will do. They launched the Implosion event knowing full well that they had screwed up the app and most users could not access it.

Weren’t we promised an announcement “early next week” regarding finishing CNY? “Early next week” seems to be just about passed at this point.

If they rerun the contest, I am totally getting all the hats, even though I will never use any of them…

Txbelle
    @txbelle01

At least y’all get to play ABT. Mine is stuck on with the blue square and nothing I do won’t make it leave. I can’t play anything aand haven’t been able to since last week!!

ED209
    @ed209

@txbelle1 what are you using? iOS or android?

What version of the game are you running? I had the issue where the game would not load but this update fixed that

heykrisnc
    @heykrisnc

My iPad is doing the same. Locking up just as before even with everything being updated

Joel
    @joel687

IOS users: If your machine is still crashing, I wonder if you really got the update for 1.24.10

I ran into something tricky when I updated. I was one of those people who kept going in and checking to see if the update was there. When I heard the new update was out, I went right in and almost hit the update button. Almost. I noticed it still said 1.24.7. In order to even see the 1.24.10 update, I had to clear out the memory on my ipad.

I am wondering if people who are still crashing did the thing I almost did. I assumed that the store would show the newest version, but it didn’t. If you check the app store again, it should show you which version you updated to. If I am right, there should be the 1.24.10 update waiting for you now

Asen_77
    @asen

@joel687 I was write about that yesterday ( 1 day and 7 hours ago )!!!

I was not update ABT till now. I am using iPad with iOS 10.2.1. Actually on the update page at App Store I see only version 1.24.7 – which is bad, but when I search for the game, version that shows on the App is 1.24.10. Probably this is difference between your two iPads. Try to search for the game, and check the result. It could provide you option to update at version 1.24.10.

So if you don’t update till now with bad version, probably you see version 1.24.7 on update of App Store. Ignore this and try to search Angry Birds Transformer in the search field. Then you should see proper version 1.24.10 !!!

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

@joel687 Thanks for that but I don’t see the gems – I keep getting ‘Loading, Please Wait’ (see screenshots below). Plus I have also attached images of the strange issues when upgrading to 1.24.10 on the day of release – like floating balls, unable to play offline, implosion event and token exchange both appearing together at the same time! Oh, and the daily challenge buddy screen has changed.

Yesterday, implosion event and token exchange both disappeared which looks about right.

Since then the game keeps on crashing when doing daily challenges so I can’t thank a buddy to complete 8/8. Annoying.

And still no gems (or anything) showing up in the news tab.

Is anyone else still experiencing crashing on the latest version (1.24.10) and especially on the daily challenges?

Joel
    @joel687

@mightydove – I was getting the popup ad for the implosion event. I never clicked on the green button, though. I haven’t seen the floating balls, and I havent seen any crashing. Since you are definitely running the update, I have no idea. Sorry

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

@joel687 – you should have clicked on the green button you would have seen something trippy :)

Anyone know how to get the News section to load? in order to claim any gems – Not just the 400 ones but apparently researching this there were other gems I missed / couldn’t get to see.

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

Due to ABT still being unplayable on my Android, I moved to an iOS tablet, installed the game new and no matter how I try it will not connect to Facebook – any of the links, some load a page but it never ‘connects’, nor have I ever been able to reach the screen on which I need to Enable Cloud Load. I can run the Facebook app on the same device without issue, its as if any new linkage to Facebook is broken in 1.24.10

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

@abtonandroidguy I don’t use Facebook connection/sign in on any mobile apps so I can’t comment I’m afraid.

plankan
    @plankan

I can play but i can’t recieve the new event, im still stuck on the CNY event… i get 100 coins from it but when i want to redeem it says “999” and the game freezes….
    Anyone else got this problem???

Joel
    @joel687

I just got the soft update to 1.24.10.1

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

@joel687 soft update to 1.24.10.1? Does that mean the news / games / Fan shop / ToonsTV sections now work?

Free gems here I come!!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I wonder if the soft update means that a new event is in the offing?

Swing
    @swing

Has anyone received any gems from missions? Since the update I’ve done three sets of three missions and I have not received a single gem. Maybe they did away with gem prizes in missions, which would make them irrelevant since for practical purposes the lab is gem dry. If this is the case, it will continue to transform the game into an event only game.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@swing

By update, do you mean the 1.24.10.0 hard update or the 1.24.10.1 soft update?

Gems have been awarded normally for me since the hard update, but I haven’t had an opportunity to collect a mission since the soft update.

I have noticed that the chance of hitting gems in the lab has increased (slightly) since the hard update, but I could also just be hitting a string of good luck.

Has anyone else noticed an uptick in lab gems?

Swing
    @swing

@optimuspig

Two sets after the hard update and one after the soft. Maybe I was particularly unlucky, nine missions without a single gem is unprecedented for me. Regarding the lab, I do not see any change.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@swing I got 9 gems from the hard and medium portals this morning

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update for IOS – 1.24.10

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.