New update crashing for anyone else?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New update crashing for anyone else?

• I’ve been fortunate enough to never have a crash, but of course as soon as I start playing the only board in the game that you can’t replay without paying gems (MEBC), of course the game crashes. Coincidence?

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Do you mean the update which happened last week?

Piggsy
    @piggsy

Same here. Cannot update the game. Progress bar reset after download about 60mb.

Yeah, update from 8 june.

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

I don’t update until the game forces me to because every update is always full of bugs.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

Ok, don’t know if it coincidence but lately I changed direction of AB2 appto my micro SD card. Few minutes ago I redirect this app back to my phone memory and I was able to update game.

beaky blinder
    @beaky-blinder

I cannot stay logged in for more than a minute before the screen goes blank. Anyone got any ideas? I am playing on an old I pad so if I have to buy new how do I save my FP and transfer to new I pad.

Flinx
    @flinx

My game crashes after watching an ad to win prizes. Never any other time, never in any other part of the game. I watch an ad for one more spin in ToF and when it’s over nothing happens. The option to pay another 400 gems still worked though. Go figure.

Talked to customer service and dealt with Caspar, THE most obtuse person I’ve ever had to try to reason with.  This cabbage headed fool thinks that since I did get my prizes I have no “claim”, says he can’t “compensate” me.   I don’t think returning what was mine to begin with classifies as compensation.

Costas
    @costas

Well, it is true that the game crashing, I face the same experience and of course is frustrating not to be rewarded after you watch those ads. Several times a day happened but I don’t bother to talk with customers service as is wasting time…

They become so greedy…

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

You can use a Facebook account to transfer your progress to another device.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

I’m getting this error where after installing the latest update, I get a message that says ‘Unfortunately, System UI has stopped’ at any given time and it crashes my phone. It used to be roughly once a day that this error occurred, however this error has only gotten worse, to the point where I can’t use my phone without that stupid message forcing me to restart my phone. I have tried various fixes to solve this problem, but to no avail. I contacted Rovio, but have a feeling that they will take a while to respond. As a result, I am thinking of switching my account from my phone to iPad, and getting rid of my second account on my iPad. Does anyone have any idea how to do that?

12th Kitty
    @12thkitty

The last update, caused mine to pause at loading, my fiance had to look it up on the Internet and ur suppose to put the device in airplane mode, go into the game and then leave the game take the device out of airplane mode, and then back into the game.

12th Kitty
    @12thkitty

Just lost my  extra bird hat power from the current hat event.

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

Yep, win 10 kept crashing too, had to upgrade the bios on my MB. But this new update is still very buggy.  almost not worth playing now.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Today my phone wouldnt turn on. I have a feeling that its because of the new update, as I had the game on when my phone froze. Eventually managed to turn it on, but it goes to show you how many bugs this game has

angry Boss
    @angry-boss

Today it is crashing every few minutes, on windows 10.

Lost numerous lives, spells and arena wins.

In its current form unplayable.

Playing on a work station, with cores and graphics card to die for, so what excuse?

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

been crashing on a boss level all day. Try to get extra bird by watching a video, it just locks up.. Not the only time it does that.. any video watch, it locks up..

Getting tired of it fast…

kschmaeng
    @kschmaeng

Crashed for me a few times after somehow making all my extra birds at starting level again( I had to use keys to unlock them…)

No options for help anywhere. very frustrating

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Was in the midst of an arena run when my phone suddenly crashed and restarted. Without any indication or warnings. I REALLY hate this update. These sorts of issues only started to happen after I installed this update. Maybe its because my phone is of an outdated model, but still this is unacceptable. Screw you Rovio, for f*cking with my device

VeeRay
    @veeray007

Never connected it to an update, but now, any time i try to continue, after watching a video or just choosing a reward, I get a screen freeze and have to reboot.  This is especially annoying if I’ve just finished something like Boot Camp, or one of those.  When it crashes, you lose whatever returns you had from the event, as well as the chest, and even more, if you’re in the midsts of completing all the challenges.  It’s becoming as bad a a free to play game on Facebook.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Those clowns finally replied to my report about system UI crashing. Think is, it got fixed around one month ago, so i dont know what to say to them without it being awkward

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New update crashing for anyone else?

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.