New update 1.29.8.2

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update 1.29.8.2

Viewing 11 replies - 101 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

A hard update just to go from 1.29.8.2 to 1.29.10.  Wonder what the difference is?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig Nothing important enough to upgrade during an event. My guess is that it’s the Facebook connection issue fix, but I’ll find out on Wednesday.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Fix for the Facebook login bug. @moifirst It works for me now, how about you?

moi
    @moifirst

@datguygamer Alas, even after the update I’m still unable to login to FB.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@moifirst If you have any kind of FB related app that you have logged into (like FB itself or messenger or any others), uninstall and log out of FB completely from everything and then try to login to the game. I am happy to say that FB login works for me now. It gave me that same “Restart application” message but this time there was a “tick” mark added (guess they added that this time). I tapped on that and it auto restarted the game and then after the game opened it showed me the “Updating progress” message. So, in the end, it worked for me and now I am always logged in like I should be.

moi
    @moifirst

@datguygamer Thanks for the advice! It seems that the restart application was the solution (, although in my hurry I forget to click on the tick mark (I didn’t even pay attention whether it was present), but restarted the game manually).
    At least I have got the FB-logout icon clearly visible now, so apparently everything is working OK again.

Edit (approximately 40 minutes later): I also performed the ultimate test by uninstalling the ABT-app (of course after making a backup) and installing it from scratch. After making a connection to FB everything returned to normal.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Video healing is bugging out on me

I tried to heal one of my dead TFs and all I got was a blank screen after the video finished playing.  No way to get out.

Had to hard close the app, and when I went back in, my TF was still dead.

Worked on the third try.

Wondering if this is Rovio’s way to sneak in some extra ad views and boost revenue?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Just another Rovio F**k you.

@moifirst
    Happy to help. ;)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So now that I have 16 completed squads (Swideswipe being in a squad of one) my map coins have gone up from 559 per node, to 565 per node.

I have no idea how this is supposed to be scaling.

Joel
    @joel687

Had a soft update tonight. I am now running iOS 1.29.10.2

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig OMG!!!!! 6 MEGA ULTRA SOOPER DOOPER GOLDEN COINS!!!! FOR FREE!! WE ARE ALL RICH!!!! RICHER THAN OBAMA’S PUBLIC RELATIONSHIP FUND.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update 1.29.8.2

Viewing 11 replies - 101 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.