New update 1.29.8.2

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update 1.29.8.2

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 111 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

Storage level 22 requires 10 SR and 700 000 coins.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve brought my silo up to L20, and didn’t need to use any gems to do it which is nice.  But unless anyone can think of a compelling reason to keep going, I’m going to leave it as it is.  I can’t think of why I’d need to go further in the current state of game, since  I generally use up all of my materials in labs spins anyway to earn gems.

One thing I can’t figure out though, is what the “Improved Material Drops” are.  I haven’t noticed any difference in terms of what I’m getting from the missions or from running nodes.

I did a couple of silo bonus vidoss too see what bonus materials I’d get and all I got was a single Deceptigear on one video and a single Pig Iron on the other.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@optimuspig my preferred recipes in the lab are: 1 Deciptigear and 2 Badness Processors which give you a chance at 10 gems, 3 SR and 5 BP along with 2 lots of coins; the other is 1 Autocog and 2 Anger Chips which give 10 gems, 2 lots of 5 AC and 2 lots of coins.
    Especially for the 2nd recipe I seem more often than not to get the Anger Chips so the bigger the silo the better. Once I run out of Autocogs I do 3 Anger Chips for chance at 14 gems or 1SR.
    To build up SR I prefer to use 1 SR, 1BP, 1 AC which gives 2 chances at SR, 1x 14 gems and 2x coins. If I get the SR or gems in first spin I keep them, if not respin for 5 gems and if I get coin again I respin for 10 (If i had got the SR I have net gain 2SR for 5 gem) as the prizes left are 2x SR and 14 gems . If I get the gems the whole process has cost me only 3 starting materials and 1 gem, if I get the SR I have netted 2 SR for 15 gems

Asen_77
    @asen

Storage level 23 requires 800 000 coins and 11 SR.

Asen_77
    @asen

Storage level 24 requires 900 000 coins and 12 SR.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Knock on wood, but it seems there’s good news. Yesterday I wasn’t sure, but today it happened again, and I’m 99% positive I’m not hallucinating. When playing fourth of morning event runs, the game crashed. Well, *that’s* not good news, but when I reloaded, the fourth notch was still active, and it surely wasn’t the one accumulated in an hour, as the hour definitely hasn’t passed yet. Can it be that Rovio finally learned to recompense for broken runs?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@werehamsta No, it’s just that it only happens if you happen to have the game crash right before the logo pops up or the logo pops up for about 2 seconds. Any other, the battery charge will still drain. Like if the level starts, Astrotrain drops and then the game crashes, the charge will deplete. How do I know all this? It happened to me today.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

@datguygamer, but all my crashes happened mid-game, with no logo any nearby. It just happened again: crash, reload, another charge available, too early for one to come naturally.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@werehamsta Then it is by no means intentional as if that was then all other event crashes would have given us our charges back.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@droversdog

Thanks, but thaat’s not what I was asking about.

On the silo upgrade panel, it says that upgrading the silo will give you “improved material drops“.

But despite having upgraded to L20, I have yet to see any improvement to the type or quantity of material that I receive from missions, map runs, and silo videos.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig That’s an unopened package. I wonder if we need to max out the silo to open it and get the improved drops.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig “Improved material drops” are supposed to give you more materials on a node but that isn’t always guaranteed. The chance is “improved” but not much. I once encountered a node today that gave me 3 SRs which it didn’t before. My silo is Level 25 for the record.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@millforce2k

I interpreted it to mean that we had increased probabilities, not that it was a single box of goodies.

@datguygamer

As I mentioned, I haven’t seen any evidence to support this.  I’ve been doing my five map runs each day to complete the daily quest and my drops are the same as before.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer There is two different combinations that provide you chance to win 3SR. Chack what @droversdog was writen. No need to write it again, and this combinations are same as before update. For me this bigger silo will efect updates of future bots. Probably there is a chance of upgrade over level 15 in the future with bigger silo.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Huh, I am seeing 3 or 4 of lesser materials at a time on one node pretty commonly. I guess Rovio could answer that (or maybe not who knows).

Asen_77
    @asen

And last level 25 is requiring 1 mil coins and 13 SR.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Yes I know, but why are you telling me this? I wasn’t asking for the recipes for Super Rareium. :P

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The picture beside the “increased  material drops” caption is a gift box with a ribbon tied around it.

In the mission claim screen before you uncover the mission rewards it’s also gift boxes with a ribbons tied around them.

I think this is what Rovio means – the mission rewards are supposed to be improved.

The fact that they aren’t improved is probably JARSU.

If they are making us upgrade to L25 before the increased drops show up, then that’s misleading.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygames From your previous post I told you never see 3 SR as reward from the LAB. My mistake.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Technically speaking, mission materials are not “dropped”. You get what you are shown. The nodes however, “drops” these materials randomly in a way and in my case, the count increases sometimes (though not often).

So even if it is JARSU (which I can agree with given Rovio’s track record), it’s not related with the space bridges.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I always though that the drop reward das related to watch a video and earn better materials on the silo. Anyway, I stopped watching those ads when I confirmes that there is no chance to receive a super rareium from there.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

The node drops aren’t really random – they’re pre-determined.  You already know what you’re going to get before you’ve run the node.

Anonymous

@optimuspig @datguygamer Are we sure the “Improved Material Drops” thing even works anymore?

I mean, remember back when they first introduced the silo? We got the exact same bonus from upgrading it back then, and it made perfect sense because that was the time we could also collect gift boxes mid-node (Assuming you guys remember that as well). From what I remember, upgrading the silo did effect how often those appeared.

Since then, Rovio changed the system to where you’re guaranteed specific materials from the node. Since upgrading doesn’t seem to make a noticable difference anymore, I’m guessing that when Rovio changed the system, they didn’t even bother to fix the silo upgrades at the time, rendering the upgraded drops completely useless.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Don’t remember, it’s been too long.

All I remember is that we used gems to upgrade the silo.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This was my first Sparkrun following the hard update, and naturally it crashes just before entering Astrotrain.  Sparkrun lost.  What a JARSU.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update 1.29.8.2

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.