New update 1.29.8.2

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update 1.29.8.2

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 111 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

@mighty-red-1 There is new update just last two hours for storage. Before that last level was 20 and for level 19 there were need of 500k coins and 7 SR.  Now for level 19 we will need 400k coins and 7 SR. Update bar is way bigger, so probably now max level is 25 as you mention.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I just received a message from my nephew that he is having advertisements at the start of each node from the map. And i told him that was given for those that have never spend any money on the game, and guess what, he has bought some times spark bundles…

I am not playing the game and i haven’t update the ame for a while now… but someone should confirmed that. If it’s true the people who spent money and they shouldn’t watching any advertisements on the beginning on the nodes now they are able to see them? – If that true then the message on the sales/shop with each purchase will stop seen advertisements is totally scammed.

Thank you.

moi
    @moifirst

@mighty-red-1 The solution you offered gave me the solution for the FB-login problem. After hard closing the game and reopening it, I didn’t get the Facebook and Start buttons (that’s only when I completely reinstall ABT), but when I click on the FB-button in settings (btw I’m using BlueStacks) I could login to FB. Normally this FB-button is also present, but it seemed that I was already logged in, because a button to logout from FB was also present. But apparently this was not the case, because my scores weren’t updated. This appeared to be the cause of my problem, because I started to logout and login again from FB. After logging out the logout button was fainted, but did not disappear. See below:
    error2.jpg

When I tried to login, the error message as shown in my previous post was displayed.
    I hope that this problem has been solved permanently now.

Many thanks

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

As of now the highest level you can promote a transformer is 15, and that was the same level as the silo. So if the new silo is 25 I am wondering if that’s just a coincidence or we will be able to overpower to 25 soon via the silo?

LuisJM
    @luisjm

My Angry Birds Transformers updated automatically on my IPad and it is already starting to act up.  See when it was finished installing this update, it is going through the waiting period and it has remained like that since then.  I clicked on the app and there was no response to the game opening.  I tried opening it on the App Store and it still won’t open.  Now I don’t know what’s going on, but if I can’t get into my app to play the event to get this Sideswipe character, I’m pretty much screwed over.  Please fix this issue as soon as possible, because I don’t want to miss out on this event.

LuisJM

#WherearetheGoodCartoons?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I wonder if this means we’ll be able to level up to 20 using coins and materials instead having to do it using Overpower??

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig I think it’s more so on the line of that the name of the game will still be overpower but you’ll be able to use normal items as usual and maybe wait for 9 million years for each upgrade.

moi
    @moifirst

I’ve noticed that the maximum amount of coins to collect in the main screen just by waiting for approximately 4 hours has been lowered. Before this update it was in my case 600 coins, but now it is reduced to 530 coins.

Surely this isn’t a big issue (, far from that), because like most people I’m almost drowning in the large number of already collected coins.

Btw, my Facebook login problems have returned. I’ll wait for the next soft update, hoping that this will solve the problem.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@moifirst Same here. I used the method @mighty-red-1 suggested and I can login to FB but even after several logins the game doesn’t update progress and doesn’t show the “Restarting the game to update progress” message so my logins are still in vain. Also I have to login to FB every time I open and close the game and can’t see my leaderboard and friends while selecting a node.

This game is a schlockfest of glitchy programming.

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 21 – 600 000 coins and 9 SR. Again level is +11.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

I’m guessing the larger silo means that the new TFs are going to need more materials to upgrade than previous…

moi
    @moifirst

The soft update 1.29.8.3 didn’t fix my FB-login problem.
    Luckily, the Duunnn Dunnn event last only 3 days, so there will be a hard update soon. Hopefully this will work better.

CD
    @bartiedog

True, ads are playing regardless of if you spent real money or not.  They need to fix ASAP or give us our money back!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Getting the pre-run ads again as well. Though I didn’t make a purchase with real money, they comped me gems due to an issue I had and that counted as a “purchase.”

The ads are pushed differently (from what I last saw), so hopefully they fixed the crashing with them.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@moifirst

I haven’t checked, but perhaps the reason the coins amount has dropped is because the addition of a new TF has made one of the squads incomplete again?  The coins bonus is based on the number of completed squads.

This has happened before.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig But doesn’t that mean the original amount should stay the same and should increase only when you get Sideswipe? Mathematically the original bonus shouldn’t decrease as you’re not losing bots but waiting to increase the bonus again with a +X% income.

But if it decreases then it means Rovio reduces the amount when a new bot is there and increases it by a slight margin thus giving us back a fraction of what we lost. So if we lost 30% coins after a reduction and get an increase of +10%, we lose 20% permanently.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

Beats me.  I haven’t checked, but is the new TF part of an existing squad, or is there a new squad now?

moi
    @moifirst

@optimuspig I think Sideswipe will be part of the new squad Speedsters.

Asen_77
    @asen

iOS version – 1.29.8.4

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig New but that still doesn’t mean that the old bonus should decrease. It should stay same and we should just get an increment and that’s it. The income decreasing just because of an empty slot doesn’t make sense.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Now that coins are useful (well, sort of), we’re getting less. :)

Asen_77
    @asen

With 1.29.8.4 they fixed the points in leaderboard. Now first place is 1000 tokens.

Joel
    @joel687

I went from collecting 700 coins from each node to collecting 559 coins from each node. My OCD side can’t handle a random number. At least make it 560

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Weird.  Beats me.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I have’nt farmed coins or played normal nodes for 6 months. Can’t see any benefit at my level of pigs, coins & gems. I now just do daily quests and the events and dreaming of a new area to be opened up.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update 1.29.8.2

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.