New Update: 2.5.0

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New Update: 2.5.0

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@bankler — How about answering the question about why Rovio nerfed farming for presents in Level 9 and elsewhere. It’s now nearly impossible to get any red presents, which are the only useful means of getting feathers.
    Also, as I’ve mentioned, several of my FB friends can no longer see me, and I haven’t gotten presents from anyone for days, even though they are sending them. When I send them a present they apparently receive it as a present from a “friend” with no name specified.
    And yes, I have reported this to Rovio support, but who knows how long it will take to get an answer, let alone a useful one.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@bankler

AB2 has a SERIOUS bug. TWICE I was at level 460 and I managed to knock the king pig to fall down the waterfall then the game ends saying that I have LOST????? What the??? The king was falling down to his DOOM and I lose????

kedik22
    @kedik22

@bankler @clovos

Hi.
    I concur with @mvnla2 and many others.
    We are very disappointed in an overall sense.
    Mainly with which issues you address in the game and in this forum, and the way you do it.
    After this weekend you have not touched the issues about gifts and cheaters still making havoc in the arena, to mention a few.
    There are still many technical problems with the last update and pending issues to be cleared up.
    A general and COMPLETE statement would be welcome.
    Kind regards.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@dragonofheart73

Hm, I just completed 460… Pig came back up to the pond, and I got three more birds to push him and he went down the falls. No problem.

That is a really weird bug! I’d be angry as well if I spent gems on birds and it still didn’t work! Are you sure he didn’t float over and get stuck on some debris or something? Weird.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

Hey all,

Here are my thoughts on how last weeks arena battle ended up and how things are going now:

— First, I think that Facebook connections got lost. I was neck and neck with a player named “Sergio” right before the update, and then after the update Sergio was stuck on score. My guess was that he was not able to connect until he updated the game. When he did come back, his name was back to a generic, e.g. “Terence #24561”. So, I think you might want to check your Facebook linkage if things seem off.
    — On the last day of last week’s Arena play, I became the only person on my leaderboard. Mind you, I was already up by 50 stars (in first place) the night before, but I had seen Sergio log in 20-30 stars overnight. So I was sweating it out. When I saw I was all alone on the board it was weird. I did end up getting first place, but I have no idea what the heck happened there.
    — Arena play is pretty good now. I don’t mind the extra card because it does not effect the other player. It’s not like your opponent gets credit for a win if you lose to them. All it does is seem to inflate scores, IMO. I also don’t mind spell cards still being usable but they are no longer drawn into (except as that last card…got a rubber duck once).

Other observations:
    — Anyone else seeing small treasure rewards every thirty minutes? That’s a lot of rewards. I barely remember to open my tablet that often.
    — New levels seemed pretty easy, overall, with fewer six-room levels and some levels with so many flower-shooters that they were easy to Strike.
    — Game actually feels a little smoother to me, so not sure why things are better for me when other people seem to be seeing more crashes. Perhaps Rovio has optimized a bit for Intel chipsets on Android.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

ger_ych
    @mouldingo

20 new levels have been added to Pig Bay as expected. (Which makes it a total 500 levels…good luck to newcomers). First time Rovio has released a 60 level map. As was reported elsewhere, new scuba pig. Basically it stays below the surface. Debris easily kills it most of the time. So far encountered only one 6-room (Lv 483). Finished with the second boss…without spending a gem so far. Seven levels to go.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@mouldingo

I just finished all new levels, quickest (by far, usually takes me at least 4-5 days) that has ever happened. Got frustrated on a boss level so that took two continues, otherwise no gems needed.

Only 2 6-roomers that I recall, which is a blessing.

Yes, scuba pigs are easy. At least easier than umbrella pigs. And teleporters pigs. And gunmen-pigs. Really, nothing much new. Just another random pig to try to force an extra bird use on some levels. This latest map was the most uninspired yet, mainly because we’ve all probably seen water in some other Angry Birds game at this point. Not much new beyond that.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

ger_ych
    @mouldingo

@sutekh137

Yep, there is a second 6 room level (LV 496).

Took 2 tries on the last Boss level…

Level 500

2016-03-12 15.57.57.png

2016-03-14 04.11.04.png

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New Update: 2.5.0

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.