New Update

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New Update

• Hi

what are your thoughts on the new update seem to be less Jewels daily less Apples daily and I have not seen any Pig Poppers yet in Treasure chests or TOF

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • maverick
    @maverick78

After the new update I’m missing the watch a free video for gems daily challenge  as well.  Rovio screws up most of their updates, so that’s par for the course.

maverick
    @maverick78

Rovio has credited my account with 50 apples, since they can’t figure out how to run their game lol.  I’ve been getting piggy mail freebies left and right as well.  I guess they might deserve a thank you.   Maybe

DeLa
    @dela

They fixed some bugs and new ones popped up already, daily video for gems is missing too along with continue button for common chests and pig inflaters are nowhere to find :-/ can we report it or they figure it out by themselves?

hogbeater
    @stedman42

I hate the new update, the device I played my alt account on got updated. However, if you haven’t updated, put your device in airplane mode and start AB2,  When logged in, connect to the internet. This will stop the udpate, and you can still get the new easter hats. And change your FP by changing your hats.

And what is the nonsense about being able to play with infinite lives? How do you do that?

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

For the infinite lives, they added that as a temporary feature. There’s a piggy mail that mentions it.

I’ve always wondered why this wasn’t the default; having to wait 30 minutes per life never made sense to me, it just seems discouraging when you fail a bunch of times and are forced to wait. If they want lives then at least make the refill timer quicker, say 15 or 10 mins.

maverick
    @maverick78

You can take screenshots and report in game by clicking the cog in the bottom left corner of the screen, click the question mark, then click contact us in the top right of the new window.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New Update

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.