New Update – 1.47.2

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update – 1.47.2

• **INCOMING TRANSMISSON FROM TELETRAAN 1**
    /NEW CHARACTER! “It’s a bird… it’s a plane, it’s ________!”
    /ANOTHER NEW CHARACTER! “Let me at ’em!”
    /NEW ACCESSORIES! Treat Yo Self!
    /OPTIMISED EXPERIENCE! Additional quests for Challenge Run and Jenga owners!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 68 total)
  • Replies
  • FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

So two new characters this time around, apparently.

A new Combiner (presumably Superion) is currently available as a Buddy.

The second character hint also seems to be alluding to Cliffjumper.

Superion and Cliffjumper…hmmmm…

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Game won’t even open for me now.  After getting worthless junk in 10 gold crates in the current event and now it won’t load, maybe I’m finally done now.  Android,  if it matters.

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

Is it the “Download Failed Please check your Internet Connection” message?

It’s been appearing for me. I just skip past using the triangle button on the right, and the game continues as normal, connected to the internet, with all of the new update’s content.

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

…okaaay things took a turn for the worse, my progress got wiped. Submitting a support request…

Skyfire85
    @skyfire85

Yep, getting that now too. Tried rebooting, forcing the app to stop, clearing the cache.  Still getting this: 

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

Can’t see the update in iOS App Store yet.

KaiserMCG
    @kaisermcg

Getting the same error as above and my progress has been wiped as well.

Dixie
    @dixie

All my progress gone back to the first character pointing at what to shoot at.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Well, I’m not updating until someone running iOS tells me it’s okay- I’ve lost too much recently to bug ridden rollouts.

Anobix
    @anobix67

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I had progress wiped on the last major patch. I put in a support ticket and within about a week they had me restored. Of course ymmv</p>

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I get that message too about no internet connection, but when I press the arrow button for continue the game will load normally. Also noticed that I could complete my daily task before I’ve finished them all, see picture. If this was meant to be it’s nice, can complete without doing the spark run when I don’t have enough time to play. 

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Idk why this happend durring years … It’s so hard to test new update atleast on R/E own tablets/phones? Auto update from rovio I turned off  forever. Like four years ago. Manual updating from week to month after update lunch. Its only way to save progress in this game.

Pako
    @pako

I guess I won’t be updating the time sucker anytime soon. Although, in some occasions after an update the game restarted showing no progess at all, after playing the training event my progress was restored. Maybe the game needs to connect to the internet after un update to show the player’s progress.

Question to the ones who had lost their progress. Do you have a facebook backup?

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

When you have a backup on Facebook and your progress is lost, it always takes a few levels to play to get your progress back.

Dixie
    @dixie

No the game has gone back to the very first time you started the game as the first character gets off the plane and points to what you are to shoot at.

Pako
    @pako

Decided to update after all. When I started it got the “check your internet connection” message as well. Cleared the game’s cache before I tapped on the arrow to start the game. It started without no apparent issue, and then a message asking what brought me to the game poped up, picked an answer and it gave me a 20 gem reward.

Before updating the game I connected to facebook, played a run, disconnected from facebook and then did the update. There was no need to reconnect to facebook as all my progress was intact.

By the way, my phone is running the latest version of android.

KaiserMCG
    @kaisermcg

Tried that but still back at the start.

I logged a support request this morning so I’m hoping that they can restore it from the server as I’ve put a lot of time and effort into this game over the last few years.

moi
    @moifirst

Cross my fingers but up till now I haven’t had any serious problems (total loss of progress), but to be safe I’ve made a copy of my SD-card (and I’m also linked to Facebook).
    The other minor problems, such as the message of no internet connection at startup (and have to use the triangle button), and completing daily quests with one quest not done yet, are also present but haven’t caused any problems.
    Let’s hope it stays this way and won’t end up as @flusteredbirb described.
    I’m also having the android version.
    Btw, here’s a picture of the silhouette of the new bot in the barracks (I haven’t got him as a buddy up till now):
    combiners.jpg

Pako
    @pako

Spoke too soon. Restarted the game and it all went back to the very beginning. In a loop. No matter what I do, it all goes back to zero after every time I restart the game.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Well I’m certainly not updating until I’m forced to. Yikes.

Nice to see Superion finally show up. There has been code for him in the game for more than four years.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

Same thing happened to me. If I’ve lost ALLLLLLLLL of my progress, I’ll be deleting the game and moving on.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@sntrooper

I didn’t update, it forced the update upon me.

moi
    @moifirst

The reason why you don’t have to complete all the daily quests is because there are now 9 individual quests instead of 8. So you can skip 1 quest to achieve 8 quests.
    See the composite picture below (and check your own game if you don’t believe it).

daily quests2.jpg

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@moifirst

I’d love to check my own game… if their latest update hadn’t nuked it.

Tiny
    @tina02

Day 2 & still nothing😭😭

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update – 1.47.2

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.