New Update – 1.47.2

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update – 1.47.2

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 68 total)
  • Replies
  • Tiny
    @tina02

That’s all I get too

KaiserMCG
    @kaisermcg

Yep not a word :(

When you submit a support request, how do you get updates or check status – or can you?

Never done it until now as I’ve been lucky I guess.

moi
    @moifirst

One thing I’m missing in this topic is a reaction from R/E.

@lewie4
    Can you tell us more about (fixing of) this issue?

Btw, I haven’t encountered the reset of progress yet, but I’m afraid it will happen each time I’m starting the game so there’s not much playing by me.

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

Got my progress back. Not going to be touching the game out of fear of another reset until it’s confirmed safe…

Pako
    @pako

The “check your internet connection” message doesn’t show up anymore. The game is not longer on a loop. However my progress is still gone. Connecting to facebook doesn’t bring it back. All right, game over for me.

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

I have lost everything as well, like so many others, I can’t express my disappointment at Rovio – seriously, no comment at all!  Bye.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@moifirst We’ve just released an update to fix the “Download Failed” issue.

In regards to the loss of progress issue, we’re working hard to try to reproduce and fix the issue internally. I can’t give a solid reason for the cause or a “fix” to avoid it but we believe we have identified what could be causing the issue. We will be releasing an update soon to address this and won’t be forcing anyone to update before then.

For those who have lost their progress, please contact support in the game. We have backups of saves so we should be able to recover most players progress. The support team are aware of the issue and are working to help restore progress to all the players that contact them!

@sntrooper
    I personally added a placeholder for Superion a loooong time ago to test the larger sized characters, we’re now finally putting that to good use :)

moi
    @moifirst

@lewie4
    Thanks for the information. I see that in the latest soft update (v.1.47.2.2) the “Download Failed” is indeed fixed.
    I (and many others) are waiting for the fix for the “Loss of Progress” and I’m glad to hear that this probably will be available soon.

@pako

Probably you’ve tried this already, but if not just de-install ABT and re-install a new one. At the start up of the game you have the possibility to use Facebook (icon at the bottom on the right side). Maybe this will help to get back your progress.
    If not use the advice of @lewie4

Pako
    @pako

@moifirst, I have already sent an email to support. I am afraid of reinstalling the game, since I have tried to sync with facebook to restore my progress I am thinking that maybe my facebook backup is gone as well.

I have an older phone, I should experiment with it first. I don’t want to risk losing the data on the newer phone.

KaiserMCG
    @kaisermcg

I’m in the same position as the above poster. My progress is gone and I think the reset overwrote my Facebook save as sync was active at the time.

I flagged this though the link in game but is there an email address I should be using instead?

As I was over level 600 and have spent a lot of time and effort and some money on this game, I’d very much appreciate if my account could be restored to where it was Monday of this week before these problems began.

moi
    @moifirst

@pako , @kaisermcg
    I’m afraid your scores at FB have a great chance of being reset to zero too if you were using FB after the reset, but I assume R/E is still able to restore them. See below.

I don’t know what the functional email address is. If you use [email protected] you probably only get an email back saying that you’ll have to go to rovio.zendesk.com. You can therefor better submit your issue on this site directly.

Another way, which boils down to the same thing is this:
    – click on the triangle button bottom left of the screen in ABT
    – click on settings (cogwheel)
    – click on support (question mark)
    – click on Hot Topics
    – click on I updated the game and lost my progress!
    – click on the hyperlinked “here”
    – fill in the form and submit your request

Good luck!

KaiserMCG
    @kaisermcg

Thanks Moi .. I’ve submitted a request using that process now as well.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Some years ago was mass wipe, many players was affected because we don’t link ABTF to facebook. If you was loged to FB before update – just wait, don’t do anything. Let them find solution. Problem started by update, so update should fix it. Atleast for me this tactic helps 2 or 3 times. Once I wait whole month!!! Almost quit. Was strange bug, which affected just few players I think. After update my game “forgot” about update and ask me for update. But server said “all ok, game updated”. And nothing happend! Game not loading, because need update, but can’t update, because no update … I took vacation from game, without reinstalling, hard reset etc. and once I taped on ABTF – its loaded! With all my progress.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I had all progress seemingly ‘reset’ to day 1, yesterday. Tried to connect to Facebook to restore, but no-go. But being ‘data loss paranoid’, I don’t rely only on Facebook to save my progress. I use an internal program to save my tablets application data (each day).

Since I’d just done a back-up of my applications a few hours earlier, I restored ABT. Still have the ‘failed’ problem, but I was no longer back at day 1. Six or seven hours later, I was able to get back into the game and almost all of my progress was intact, the only loss was the progress that I’d accomplished after I did my internal backup.

Dixie
    @dixie

Some of us do not use FB so guess we just have to take the update and begin from scratch

Pako
    @pako

@moifirst, thank you for your comprehensive guide, I followed it to submit my request of assistance in restoring my progress to Rovio. The email I sent wasn’t well detailed.

EDIT: I installed the game on an older phone, logged into facebook… it’s all gone.

Asen_77
    @asen

New glitch seen for the first time

690AB550-67B8-480A-9340-6CCBB3AFC27C.jpeg

Dixie
    @dixie

At least your game still works you still have progress

moi
    @moifirst

@asen This glitch (with 9 instead of 8 quests available) is apparently not fixed in the latest soft update (v.1.47.2.2).
    Well, this is the only glitch I’m not having problems with if it shouldn’t be fixed.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I suggest that everyone (who can), use Helium to backup your game data, if not as the primary backup method then at least as a ‘disaster’ backup plan.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@asen @moifirst this isn’t a glitch! We have added an additional quest for those who own jungle and Jenga. If you own both you will have 10 daily quest but still only require 8 for the top quest :)

moi
    @moifirst

@lewie4 Thanks for this clear comment

KaiserMCG
    @kaisermcg

Just to update..

I received an email from Support today with confirmation that everything has been restored.

Logged in just now and I’m back to where I was on Monday :D

Great result and great support.

Pako
    @pako

Same here. I got most of my progress back, I am 22k sparks and 180 gems short, in-game most valuable assets, but I can take it. By my estimation, I am back right after the past event started.

Asen_77
    @asen

Thanks @lewie4. That make sense!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update – 1.47.2

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.