New Stella Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New Stella Adventure

• Annoying that there is a 30 minute wait time between fails, but I just go do other tasks in the game. The DC and KPP took forever today.

I’m on level 5. I made it to the last room, but didnt have any birds left. I’m trying to finish without using any gems.

I hope we dont get double feathers after I finish this adventure because 20000 pink feathers would be nice.

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • Buster
    @doulgas

Also annoying is the fact that you can only use pink for 4 hours, and they have to be consecutive — you can’t “pause” and come back. Not willing to structure my entire day around this thing.

@nas76

The overall rewards aren’t that great anyway. I tried stage 2 a few times and didn’t pass it. So it seems harder than a usual hat adventure with lesser rewards, I’m not going to worry about it if I don’t finish it.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Stuck on level 2 as well. I can make it to the last room, but can’t finish it, even when getting there with 2-3 birds.

That far structure is out of range of the slingshot, and no matter what I cannot get Stella to come up at the right angle by firing her underwater. Either she hits something, or the dang flower grabs her.

SB311
    @sb311

@aggieguy,

I aimed the slingshot down and as soon as the line of dots show up under the water, right under the island, I released her. She should make it too the really far away structure.

I definitely had to knock her through pigs or balloons and then activate her bubbles to lift up the structures. There are so many blocking the structures.

I try and take screenshots of the various rooms and look at them to try and make a game plan since the wait time is pretty ridiculous and these levels are cluttered.

Buzzeeee
    @buzzeeee

Just in case anyone was asking the question “hey, do you think it would be fun if you had only one type of bird and you had to use the same bird over and over and over again?,” the Stella Adventure definitively answers that question.

And the answer is “No.  No, that would not be fun.”

Buster
    @doulgas

It’s useful as practice with an unfamiliar weapon. But otherwise pretty much a snooze.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

This is just Rovio’s sly little way of rooking you into more pay-to-play activity.

i)  Stella is time-limited to play 4 hrs per day.
    ii) Stella’s adventure can only be played by Stella while awake
    iii)  There are forced ‘wait’ periods between attempts on the time-limited ‘Adventure’ path, eating up more of the time available to use Stella

Solution?  Pay to keep Stella awake.

It’s all about the REAL cash for virtual GEMS with Rovio.

GEMSSS$$$$$$$$$$$$$

@nas76

At the end of the day the rewards are not really worth the hassle or the gems.  The final level is 8 rooms.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

@aggieguy

You can sometimes get a bonus pig inflator in the first room, if you save it to use in the last room, it can destroy that far away house.

But I stuck on level 4 now, did’t get enough birds for the last room, having bad luck in either of the rooms everytime. Because the waiting time is too long (30mins), sometimes I forgot to play it again and Stella was expired when I tried again.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Checked the “adventure” and on second room of first level I got enough of that. FC and restart was a quickest solution to that miserable pinkfest. Not worth of the time nor the rewards.

SB311
    @sb311

Had to pay 60 gems on level 5 because I didn’t want to play it again and I was so close to finishing it. :(

Stuck on level 6 now. I have made it to the last room with one stella left and almost got a strike, but the lower level of the upper structure remained with two pigs. I keep making it back to the last room, but I think I need at least 2 if not 3 stellas.  It’s crazy that there are 8 rooms. Shouldn’t we get 8 birds to start out? :/

Definitely had to use the flowers in the second and third rooms and activate stella so she trails debris through the middle of all the structures. I got a strike my first time in the second room, but haven’t been able to do it again. If I make it back to the last room with one bird, I will probably pay the 60 gems because I dont think I’ll be able to finish it otherwise.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I finally beat it. I did have to spend gems twice, levels 5 and 6, both times in the final room. I just did not want to play through it all again.

8 rooms on level 6 is just nuts.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

8 rooms?! Now I’m even happier I stopped so soon. Unless these “adventures” start getting better, I don’t think I bother even trying them in future. That way I can at least save myself of some amount of annoyment.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Actually, while 8 rooms seems like a lot, it is doable, probably without gems.

It was my third attempt when I made it to the last room and just didn’t feel like trying again so I just finished it off with 60 gems. For 10,000 feathers which ranked up Stella 4 levels, it was worth it.

You’d have to be perfect to do it, but it is doable. What got me were two blasted micropigs on other rooms which magically survived and required an extra bird to remove each one. The final room can easily be done with 1 bird.

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

After seeing the way Rovio handled Stella in AB2 I’m not sure if I still want Hal or Bubbles to join…

Buster
    @doulgas

I can’t get out of the first room on level 2 unless I get really lucky and by then I’ve used half my cards. I even resorted to looking for walkthroughs but all the ones I saw were for a very different set of rooms.

Joe B.
    @joeb

You can find some walkthroughs on YouTube but since Stella was already asleep I could no longer play the challenge.

That rediculous 30 min time limit for retries should be eliminated due to Stella’s only 4 hour daily awake time. Seriously…I had one try last night before sleep and wasn’t waiting 30 mins for a retry. I think most of us could care less to spend gems on this since it’s really not worth it and the dumb restrictions just takes the fun out of the game. Angry Birds one didn’t have any of these annoying things.

Buster
    @doulgas

I probably would have done better if I had ramped up Stella’s firepower. But damned if I was going to waste feathers on a bird I can only use 4 hours a day.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New Stella Adventure

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.