New Monster Slot

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum New Monster Slot

Viewing 18 replies - 76 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Replies
  • justpast40
    @justpast40

@troisdsmax I continue to empathize with you on this Monster Slot. I thought I might have had the worst luck with my iPad Monster Slot openings but yours are actually worse. So far on iPad I’ve opened the Monster Slot Chest 41 times for:

0 SS
    27 A – (almost 60% or 16 or of these 27 of these A are the 1st 5 lowest A items Chonmage, Roll Sushi, Archer’s Hat, Fire Extinguisher or Cactus Badge
    14 S – best was Golden Fish Ship Hull

Strangely enough, on iPhone it’s really 180 degrees the opposite. While I haven’t compiled a complete list, out of the 15 openings (not trying for any of the Event prizes just Gems & Monster Slot Tickets,) I’ve had 3 SS, the Devil Spear for Blues (better than Rare Shark Teeth,) the Black Soul Ship Hull (little better than 4* Treasure Ship) & the Pirate’s Pistol (have Shuriken so no help.)

I wish you luck & certainly understand any frustration you may feel. Personally, I am leaning to the belief that this too is rigged, for what reason I don’t know, but I think the results just the 2 of us are seeing is way beyond statistically improbable & bordering on almost impossible.

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

How many total tickets are you guys at for this event? Any one get any more good SS? Just a day and a half left.

Skayra
    @skayra

My total SS founds

1x pirate’s pistol (red weps)
    1x piggie tiara (stella hat)
    1x cat ears (matilda hat)
    1x devil spear (Blue weps)
    2x bomb bird fuigurind (chuck)
    1x black circus ship bow
    1x rosette ship bow
    1x black circus ship hull
    1x black soul ship hull

Got many S A B item.
    And i dont need all that SS items. All i am using in this list is black soul ship hull

All i am trying find 1 more figurine for make it 5 star for so long. Lets see if i can :) i think i ll have 2 more ticket before event over, hope 1 more figurine

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@ezeromark

For me I’ve opened 54 chest now.
    SS:
    Black Circus Mast (worthless to me)
    …….. not a single more SS

S:
    Zebra Mast
    4-5 Sphinx (got 3 for Matilda which make me one 5 stars but still not good enough)
    2 Pyramid Head
    1 Teapot for Matilda (clearly my best item from the slot)

A: All the cactus items for everyone multiples times and some voodoo doll and other crap.

1 SS on 54 chest.

On my son game, I think I opened like 20 chest.

He got the Rosette bow, the Black Circus Mast and Bird bomb figurine for chuck
    rest was A item.

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

@skayra Wow, that’s a great SS haul. I’m jealous :) How many tickets did you open to get all those SS?

Skayra
    @skayra

@ezeromark i didnt count but i think opened like 50-60 ticket :)

thats a hight result SS found but at the point i dont need tham. i wish i didnt find that 7 SS i dont need and just find 1 more bomb figure.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

My total SS founds:

1x devil spear
    1x bomb bird fuigurine
    1x fire glasses
    2x rosette ship bow
    1x black circus ship mast
    1x black soul ship hull
    2x black soul ship mast

But Pirate’s Pistol is all I need, maybe I can open the Monster Slot Chest 20 times more (I’ve opened around 80 already maybe).

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

You can know the number of slot you opened when you win a ticket.

when the ticket is in your gift box, it say ticket reward monster name and the number of the ticket. (add the ticket you won in the event to that amount and you have your total)

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

So everyone win the devil spear except me lol…

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

I found around 96 already, gathering more for the last moment, then I open 20 more in one run.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

wow how can you have found that much and have just like 2K more point then me?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Okay, I spent a total of 37 tickets (I know that’s low compared to every one of you, but don’t judge me – I have other AB games to keep up with) in this event and here’s my list of acquired SS items:

Black Soul Ship Hull (the Blues) × 1 (not using it until I get a ×2 Blues mast)
    Rosette Ship Bow × 2 (sold them due to lower stats)
    Devil Spear (the Blues) × 1 (using it)
    Cat Ears (Matilda) × 1 (keeping it just in case)
    Piggie Tiara (Stella) × 2 (merged; will use it in the Lab)

The rest were crappy A & S rank items. It’s a shame I didn’t get the Pirate’s Pistol for Red as he really needs a better weapon.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

Seriously? 7 SS with just 37? While you have less tickets, you have by far more luck than every one of us, we have people here that have more and 0 SS, wow

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

I got and spent more 24 tickets, in total I used around 110 (around 105 from monsters + tickets rewarded from the event himself), and I got more 3 repeated SS.

My updated list of SS founds:

2x devil spear
    2x bomb bird figurine
    1x fire glasses
    2x rosette ship bow
    2x black circus ship mast
    1x black soul ship hull
    2x black soul ship mast

You guys got any new SS?

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

nope, 1 SS on 55 slot. I should have recorded all my opening and make a video (note for next time this slot appears)

I would have Cactus Head +20 to if it was possible lol, it would be a kickass cactus head

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

I saved 50 tickets to open in the last day yesterday hoping to get a few SS. With the 50 tickets I ended up getting

2x SS Black Circus Chuck Ship
    1x SS Rosette Ship Bow

Very very depressing

My first day of the event i got
    1x SS Devil Spear Blue weapon
    1x SS Black Circus Chuck boat

2nd day of the event got
    1x SS Cat Ears Matilda hat
    1x SS Black Circus Chuck boat

So it appears all my luck was on the first 2 days of the event. For entire event, total of 82 tickets, got

1x SS Devil Spear Blue weapon
    1x SS Cat Ears Matilda hat
    4x SS Black Circus Chuck boat
    1x SS Rosette Ship Bow

i guess next event, I’ll should just open the tickets as I get them and not save them for last day to open.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

I’m incredibily late with this but the monster slot flat out sucks

did about 25 times and the only SS I got were a piece of crap of a fire glasses and a rosette ship bow inferior to many other ship bows

the others were all S or A

seriously was the best ship hull I ever saw that much of a question

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I’m pretty sure next hull in monster event will be for the blues

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum New Monster Slot

Viewing 18 replies - 76 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.