New Monster Slot

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum New Monster Slot

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 93 total)
  • Replies
  • troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Yeah Im at 36 papa kaiju and they are hard I barely do a 50% damage on them if I do under 120 with my captain.

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

@troisdsmax So sorry for your bad luck run. Hope the best for your next wave of tickets.

@oliverffffff
    Curious, do you use your tickets during a specific time of day for your mini bursts or do you just randomly open them during any time of the day?

TomT
    @tomt

Geees, I keep getting crap items, but then again, it is free slot…..

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

I’m sure that the chance of getting a SS is the same as in premium

Saren
    @saren

Seems to be around 1 in 10 chance of SS item.

All i want is weapon for blues but so far i just got Black Soul Bow and Mast… Mast is quite good since i dont have luxory of getting double attack mast from premium (didn’t even get a single aperance rate SS item from premium yet)

Skayra
    @skayra

i get
    1 ss blue panel ship
    1 ss chuck panel ship (weak dont need)
    1 Ss rossette bow (weak dont need)
    1 ss devil spear (dont need)
    1 ss bomb bird figurine (dont need)

Also thats what i experience is SS blue panel ship seens its not working well as blue pocker cards. i think its just show off, not really a panel rate item. On my blue almost every duel i am doing 4-6 sabotage cause of pocker card panel item, but on pig fights its seems blue panels drop not much as vs duels.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I just dont understand how can so many of you got that much SS. 45+ opened ans still nothing better than pyramid head

Skayra
    @skayra

@troisdsmax :/ sorry for you. Maybe your login have a bug:/ i am at lvl 60+ pigs now and just now found matilda cat hat.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@skayra whats your place on the list? Im around 50 mama and papa kaiju and I’m ranked around 115

Skayra
    @skayra

@troisdsmax Place changing at 180-220 (right now checked 202)

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

@skayra How many tickets have you opened to get your SS?

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@netto-jm This is little out of topic, but your Bomb equipment is really nice! Just encountered you 20 minutes ago with my Red (I broke your winning streak ;) )

Skayra
    @skayra

@ezeromark i am not remembering but i think i open like 40.

its now hard, cause

1= keep missing pigs (finding pig, than checking event map but there not a pig. its a kind bug)

2= allways same pigs coming (last results are 2 time yellow, 1 blue, 1 yellow, 2 blue. Still looking red and green lol)

3= hight lvls like 60+ really hard. Yellow like 65, blue 44 right now.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Yesterday I used the Monster Slot twice (I earned 2 tickets), and BOTH items were A rank. One of them was a totally useless Archer Hat. I was thinking “What kind of player doesn’t already have that item?!”, and since you could easily get it from MULTIPLE PLACES in the lab as well, I don’t understand why the Archer Hat is an item granted by the Monster Slot. Why not put the Rainbow Dango or Music Staff or other hard-to-find A items in its place?

justpast40
    @justpast40

@troisdsmax, I’m having the same or similar results on iPad & wish I remembered more about probabilities calculations in College, because I think what I’m seeing is not just improbable, but almost impossible without Rovio rigging the Slot as we know is going on with the other Slot which is obviously programmed to award A items in disproportionate amounts to their appearance.

Here’s my iPad 31 Monster Slots:

Quantities:
    1 – A Chonmage (worst of 48)
    3 – A Roll Sushi (2nd worst of 48)
    3 – A Archer’s Hat (3rd worst of 48)
    1 – A Fire Extinguisher (4th worst of 48)
    3 – A Cactus Badge (5th worst of 48)
    2 – A Cactus Hat (6th worst of 48)
    3 – A Cactus Sword (7th worst of 48)
    1 – A Dummy Horse (8th worst of 48)
    1 – A Voodoo Figurine (11th worst of 48) )
    2 – A Bamboo Hat (12th worst of 48)
    2 – A Boomerang for Bomb (13th worst of 48)

1 – S Qing Hat
    1 – S Nanchuck
    1 – S Fish Ship Hull
    1 – S Mooncake
    1 – S Big Hammer
    1 – S Pyramid Hat
    1 – S Janbia
    1 – S Cruiser Hat
    1 – S Daruma Doll

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

yesterday the slot INCREDIBILY pissed me off I was longing for an SS item and I FINALLY get it… and it’s the HORRIBLE FIRE GLASSES with only 121 attack and an useless fever time skill

since I already have the curry pot I’d rather burn it if possible

and I know I’ll NEVER get the black soul ship now

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I also opened my first SS yesterday out of my 4-5 tickets. I got the circus boat mast… sold… just hope my luck will go up since i’m at 1/40

Nimue
    @shawna-jahangeer

I hope they fix the missing logs. They are stealing my ship tokens and time and giving me nothing for it. It’s happened twice now. I have no clue how to send a ticket or even if it will help.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

I lost hope to get good item.
    I’ll not try to get, and playing for this evnt

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@pees2te Same here as well. I keep getting crappy items that are weaker than the ones I’ve already equipped on my birds. I’ve decided to cut down my time playing the event since I think it’s kind of worthless to earn a ticket and get an item that is weaker than the items my birds are equipped with.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

@kogurazul i had hope to get bomb glass or chuck bomb figurine, but 80% my items is A, ans weak S… stopped trying

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@pees2te Totally can related to ya. I’m expecting any powerful items as well for my birds (at least one of them) since they need a little ‘upgrade’. So far, just got most of the A items as well (some of the A items are the same items I’ve received before). It’s really frustrating to be honest.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

did slot about 25 times now and STILL NO BLACK SOUL SHIP only fire glasses and rosette bow and the event will end soon and I never get the one monster pig I’m missing only ones I already so I need to waste my ship energy on them if rovio won’t give me another chance to get a good SS ship… treasure and kurofune suck and I will never get into the top 500 in monster pig events

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@corporalpig i made top 500 with desert island ship. I think its almost impossible to make top 500 without 2x mast tho.

When I won the royal ship for Chuck. My boat setup was: desert island ship, 2x mast for chuck and burger bow.

And btw you got 2+ SS items from 25 slot? Stop thinking you have no luck. I am 1/50 on SS item and it was the black circus mast which is bad. I got like 6 S items out of the 50 rest was only A.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum New Monster Slot

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 93 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.