New Monster Slot

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum New Monster Slot

• Rovio just added a new monster slot for this monster event. Looks like you earn coupons after beating all 4 different pigs for a chance to roll for items in this new monster slot.

They also relaxed the SS boat requirement from top 500 to top 1000. There are no SS non-boat prizes for this event though.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 93 total)
  • Replies
  • troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I also like the idea of introducing more ship in slot. Some of the new slot items seems nice. Still missing mom pig for a ticket. Will be tomorrow im going to sleep

EggStealer
    @eggstealer

Today I did 2 slot rolls (Premium+Monster)

From Premium I got Ice Blade for Chuck (SS with a single roll)
    From Monster I got Cactus Sword for Matilda (A)
    Monster is free so you shouldn’t expect more than A or S items.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

this sounds swesome

but this means there’s no SS item for top 10000?

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@corporalpig only ship equipment

1-1000 full boat, 1001-5000 bow + mat 5000-2000 mat

I got from the monster slot chinese hat for red (A) and Archer hat.

Bad part the monster appears randomly. So you can foght like 4 of the same kind before finishing a set. I assume people will help a lot on easier monster for this event just to have sets for tickets.

Skayra
    @skayra

All i want in this event is Blue panel ship.

Too bad i was waiting a blue panel ship so long.

Other events gived it for top 1000 so i can get if its top 1000. But blue ship need lucky to earn what i dont think i can get with this lucky. 3 ticket all are A

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

on the long run, you should get something like 30-40 tickets. I assume couple of them will be S-SS items.

Skayra
    @skayra

Yip i think on avarage its posible to get some 3-4 SS.
    But i dont need all that SS, just need ship. Thats a very small chance

justpast40
    @justpast40

I think this is a nice change & I’ve been waiting a long time for the Event to move from Top 500 to Top 1000. On iPad, I have 4* Kurofune Ship & 4* Stella Special Mast so the Ship would a huge improvement. I still have my Ship energizes from Lab as I had horrible boards during last event; I can’t count the # of no match 10% boosts, but against Super Monsters in 60s & 70s, 10% really didn’t do anything for me.

I’ve gotten 1 Monster Slot ticket each on iPad & iPhone, the iPad was a bust, the A Cactus Badge for Blues, 1 of the worst, but selling for 2110, so more than the average 9 Wooden Chest openings. The iPhone was so much better, SS Devil Spear for Blues with skill of Attack +150. I don’t have either the Bamboo Stuck or Me Me Stick, so for now, it’s better than what I have.

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

Anyone else get any SS items from the Monster slot yet?

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I just got the Chuck SS accessory (bird with dynamite).

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

@troisdsmax Wow, that’s a great Chuck SS accessory! I am jealous!

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

I just got the SS Devil Spear Blue weapon and the SS Black Circus Chuck boat.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

I have got ss ship bow but its weak

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

Does anyone think the green monster (Kaiju Kid) shows up very rarely? I’ve only had him once while I’ve had the girl 7 times.

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

@jdweagle1 i have the same problem as you.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@jdweagle1 I’ve seen the Kaiju Kid twice already, but that was out of 3 battles.

I played 3 battles and discovered I ran out of ship energy. I spent most of my ship potions last event, which proved a waste since the Scorpion Tail is less powerful than the Bazooka, and I didn’t reach 10,000th.

What’s kind of sad about this event is that there aren’t as many point prizes, including gems. So looks like we’ll need to wait for NEXT monster event for more gem showers.

Just a few bird fights and I’m practically shaking my fist at every second opponent or so due to these:
    – Strangely high attack power
    – Multi-sabotages
    – Monster slot SS items
    – Weird opponent selection (against higher level)
    – Losing because of any of the above

Today, one of my daily objectives is to beat the same bird as I am using once. But so far the opponent hasn’t matched the bird I’ve used.

And looks like the gold fixed attack-bonus skill is now a real skill…for now.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

7 tickets still no SS items on my account. Only the gold key S for Stella.

I just want the blues weapon. And a boat set for my son since I wont be in top 1000 with his account. Id take the double attack mast for the blues

justpast40
    @justpast40

@jdweagle1, @ezeromark & a @freckledpig147, last night/this morning, when the Event started, I had the Kaiju Kid 3 or 4 times in a row, however since then not too much on either device.

Anyone else also having these guys disapper when you go back to the Island to adjust Bird equip? I was hoping Rovio would fix this problem but obviously not. On iPhone I needed Papa for my Monster ticket & he disappeared once I went back to Island to change equip …. It took well over an hour for another to reappear … very frustrating Rovio!

Skayra
    @skayra

Saved 10 ticket. lets see if i can get blue ship hehe

Edit: none SS. So its waste

Shirokova
    @shirokova

I fighted against a Papa and Kid pig and beat them, but they didn’t showed on my log and of course the pig noses didn’t appear… I sent a help request to Rovio detailing the situation.

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

@troisdsmax Was the Chuck SS accessory (bird with dynamite) you got yesterday on your son’s account and not on your account?

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@ezeromark yes on my son account

Skayra
    @skayra

Wooohaaaaaa…

Got SS blue panel ship that what i was wanting and said before to.

First opened some tickets all A item.

Than saved 10 ticket and open all fast, and all A or S selling all s items cause SS items making my invertory full enough.

Now just earn 1 ticket and opened it without hope, and i got what i wanna SS blue ship.
    Omg what a lucky
    Wiuhuuuuuuuwww

its seems rovie heard me and they give it to me hahaha

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Grats hope Ill have that luck for the blues weapon. I got the gold fish ship bow only rest was A item.

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

@skayra Very nice and Big Congrats on getting the SS Blue ship.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum New Monster Slot

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 93 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.