New events?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New events?

• I absolutely *love* this game so I convinced some friends to play but there has been a lack of events since they started (when was the last event, December?), so they’ve been frustrated by the lack of the ability to help upgrade their bird levels since they have yet to complete the primary story and bird ranks help immensely. Has anyone heard of new events popping up soon? I fear that they’ve been all too satisfied with their work with pvp and has slowed their event production.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

I think the Event and the Arena were somehow interfering with each other back in December, causing most users issues. General consensus is that there will probably be some update at the end of the current PVP tournament, hopefully addressing cheating issues as well as fixing whatever the underlying issue was. maybe even new content??? Fingers crossed for luck!

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

There was a huge issue wih the last event. I assume they are either holding off while doing more testing, or perhaps have discontinued altogether.

Sththunder
    @sththunder

That’s really unfortunate for newer players if they discontinued events. It’s difficult to battle enough to rank higher than 2 for head sets just by battling alone. I know a couple events pushed me over the top to complete the main story

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sththunder — Have you and your friends checked out the mastery and snoutlings forums? There are pretty efficient ways of increasing the rank of your birds without using the Events.
    I do really hope they have another event, or a new update. I’m not playing the arena, because I don’t see what the benefit is. I have enough snoutlings (~77K). The arena doesn’t give mastery or LC as far as I know (I’m still in wood league).

Sththunder
    @sththunder

You’re correct in that it doesn’t give either, unless they do something at the end of the season. And sure, I’ve read through them, but as my friends aren’t as grind-happy as me, they get a bit more impatient with these methods. When I started playing this game in october, the events were a great way to quickly reach levels that pushed me over the edge near the end of the main story

Sththunder
    @sththunder

I mean, src has given me 12 levels in a week (20-31) and tons of snoutlings but I can rely on the dojo for mastery while those who haven’t completed the story cannot.

King Chuck
    @kingchuck

@mvnla what you say is true, but Rovio should make another event. Not another Christmas fail!

Nytmair
    @nytmair

Lack of ANYTHING new outside of the Arena is killing me. Right around christmas I recieved a play gift card and loaded $25 into lucky coins. I am holding out to use that on rainbow riots until the level cap or SOMETHING gets an increase/expansion. Right now there’s no point. I have nothing to do outside of the arena that would need better set items.

King Chuck
    @kingchuck

The expansion can be new story levels.(I have some ideas, if we want I will create a topic where I write the ideas.)

King Chuck
    @kingchuck

I will create this topic with idead for Epic.

Anonymous

There’s obviously going to be new events sometime. Otherwise Rovio wouldn’t of added those new achievements in Game Center and iOS. The achievements where you finish top 3 in Pirate Ninja and Zombie events.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New events?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.