New Event: Super Villains of Piggy Island

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New Event: Super Villains of Piggy Island

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 102 total)
  • Replies
  • abcdefg
    @abcdefg

@smwforever45 I have the same issue as you just didn’t mention it in this thread

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@graugeist
    I still play for mastery so it shows 1,500 mastery for all on my end. If I had all at rank 12 I’d love to have wood. Or even better, square wood. :P

@ryogokusama

I already restated before. Didn’t do it for me.

Anonymous

Man, this event is so buggy for me. Anyone with similar issues had any success contacting rovio? I have ‘t bothered trying yet.

Issues:
    – Still haven’t been able to see my leaderboard
    – getting almost no seven stam battles
    – can only rarely actually enter the five stam battles (they appear on my map, but don’t respond to being tapped)
    – sometimes my event screen shows the Wheel of Wood that a few others have mentioned in this threD, which then freezes the app and forces me to hard close it and re-start the game.

@roviobeni

@roviohuzz

Pointless
    @pointless

My leaderboard just finally showed…somehow in first despite having only played a few battles. The 5-Stam were doing the same for me earlier as well. Maybe Rovio finally has QC on the weekend?

sjmike
    @sjmike

I am having the exact same issues on my iPhone. It was working okay for me this morning, but once it started the next day I can only click on the 3 stamina battles. I was briefly able to see the leaderboard, but then it froze on me and I couldn’t exit out. The leaderboard only showed one pig and not the other 2.

I also noticed that the event went from having 3 days left to now just 1.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I have all the same issues. Five stamina battles still not responding. Must be really annoying for those playing in earnest. Have we ever had a non buggy event?

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

Well, the event ends in one day and I can’t see my leaderboard score yet.
    I don’t understand how they screwed up so much with an event we already had in the past…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I wasn’t able to view my leaderboard a single time yet. Every time I try, I get the wood freeze now. I cleared a lot of battles (then got stuck because none were tappable for some reason) and I’d like to know how I am performing. Especially since the event ends soon.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

It fixed itself, didn’t even do anything special, just kept trying. I finally saw I’m only in 3rd place. Time to take some actions I guess.

Pointless
    @pointless

I am finding that the leaderboard shows upon initial loading moreso than trying after any battle.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    Doesn’t make any difference on my side. It can crash whether upon initial loading or after a battle, or it can work.

Just encountered the Vampire King Pig in a 5-stamina battle… That was a new enemy to me. His 3-turn attack is strong but his healing ability is super weak. Even the Necromancer at SRC does better than that.

Bunny89
    @bunny89

Dear Members,

I have the same problem with the game as You have read it below. I have bought a lot of stamina too but I can not see my and no one’s results because of the Leaderboard-bug.

Have a great day.

Friendly Regards

Pointless
    @pointless

I have been cleaning up on Stamina Potions from the crates in this Event for some reason (just an RNG thing, I assume). Now have well over 700…just really have no idea for what use as these Events are meaningless for me.

Pam Jonery
    @pam-jonery

@pointless SEVEN HUNDRED stamina? Just from those boxes? Must be some bug, I’m lucky to get one. I’ve found this to be an extremely buggy event as it seems most everybody has. I’ve not really been trying as I’m low on FE and had almost no stamina when the event began so I’ve mostly been using the event to collect stuff and on those occasional battles with Prince Porky in them you get 100 snoutlings when you dispatch him. I think I’m 5th but I rarely get to see the leaderboard so it’s hard to say!

Pointless
    @pointless

@pam-jonery no, not all 700+ from this Event (that would be some bug). I started with ~690 and it just seemed that every second crate or so contained a Stamina Potion, whereas in other Events I was lucky to get one. Actually seemed that most crates gave more than just medals, as I also saw a lot of 50 snouts popping up…just as meaningless for me as Stamina.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Event about to end. 2 minutes left!
    Unfortunately I won’t be Top 3, like on my arena leaderboard there has been a fight for the Top 3 and I lost. I’ll end up 4th. :(

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Yup, 4th. Got 1,500 mastery for Mathilda and Chuck each. Not the jackpot but at least no stamina potions.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I finished the event in 1st spot with about 10,700 points. I feel a bit guilty since my classes are all 12 so I do not need any mastery. However I only played for fun and didn’t really compete in any way.

Jim151
    @jim151

Successful event for me. 1500 snouts (plus what I got in the battles and wheel. probably well over 2000 total), and 22 stamina drinks. only consumable I spent was 1 FE to re-roll the wheel once in the waning minutes of the even to snipe third place.

But now the event calendar is locked. It says I need the ship to unlock it. I’ve had the ship for about 2 years.

Pointless
    @pointless

Tough…I actually finished first for some reason, as I wasn’t even trying (and I guess no one else in my League was either). Didn’t burn a single Stamina or FE in the Event. Too bad I can’t give you my place, as it doesn’t matter to me.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Yeah the calendar’s locked, telling me to find a ship when I have one since two years… It seems everyone has that right now, not sure why.

Also @pointless, don’t worry, I can take it :) 1,500 is ridiculous compared to the Dojo buys, anyway. It’s not nothing but really not as much as in the big events where you can get classes.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Finally after 3 weeks I got the latest update of Epic on Friday from Amazon so could play the event. Even though I started very very late I came 4th and got Mastery points for 2 classes

DuncTK421
    @dunctk421

Can’t seem to spin reward wheel on this event. I have the event timer on the right saying 12:34:56 and when I click on Event Calendar it freezes the app. Never was able to see a ranking list even though I did several levels.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dunctk421
    Against the 12:34:56 timer, I’ve found that restarting the app, and switching between the nest, arena and island map several times, can help. Also a little patience.
    Against the freezing Event Calendar – I don’t know. It randomly started working for me after a few days.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Why can’t unlock the Event Calendar, I’ve completed all my objectives?

Just seen someone else has posted so it isn’t just me having the problem.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New Event: Super Villains of Piggy Island

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.