New Event: Super Villains of Piggy Island

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New Event: Super Villains of Piggy Island

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 102 total)
  • Replies
  • Pointless
    @pointless

Well, Vampire King Pig from the Witch Event on a 5-stam. That was certainly unexpected, never thought we’d see him again. And he was just as sucky (pardon the pun) as I remembered. Some surprises out there, too bad such a short event…

edkang-TW
    @edkang

I am disappointed this Event…

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

While the idea of this event was nice, the sheer glitchiness was a problem. Lots of freezes, some recoverable, some not = kinda frustrating.

Still, 3rd place for 1500 ALL / Bomb / Red bumped a couple hats, so that was nice.

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

I barely participated in this event at all. Partly because my birds are all M12, but more because Invasion events have lost their charm for me. The glitchiness definitely didn’t help. Avoided 5-Stam battles and when I had a map full of 3/5-Stam battles I figured it would be more worthwhile to farm arena.

Surprised that we’re still seeing glitches in invasion events, you’d think Rovio would have these figured out by now. Still, it was nice to see all the major villain pigs come back up, must’ve been nice for newer players to fight some of the pigs that aren’t available anymore (Halloween/New Year/Winter pigs)

Can’t wait to see the Blues event and what they have in store for afterwards. Still hopeful for a new expansion or something like that.

Anonymous

“Still hopeful for a new expansion or something like that.”
    That’s awfully optimistic for someone named @jadedbacon! XD

edkang-TW
    @edkang

Prince Porky & Kingpig & Wizpig in this Event

Super Villains of Piggy Island_HZP.jpg

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

@poptimus it’s the result of being too analytical (cynical?) over the years. I still have rays of sunshine somewhere, I swear! xD

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

And it’s coming back in 30 13? 11? days…

+1500 Mastery wheel, for those who can use Mastery.

Me, I’m probably not going to bother if it’s just useless Snouts replacing Mastery.

Rovio really needs to have something for players who’ve maxxed out Mastery.
    ____

Sorry, I was mixed up on what my calendar said. Now it’s saying 11 days. And 13 days.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@graugeist 30 days? It says 13 days for me.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Yeah it’s 13 days, I can confirm. Showed up for me as well.

For me as a player in need of mastery it’ll be another event I can’t miss out on… but I can understand those that can’t do anything with the mastery.

Plus, @graugeist you could still compete for the Snoutlings. Who knows when you might need them, there might be a max mastery upgrade to 14 in the future or something.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

While I could compete for snoutlings, at best I get 1500 snouts. That’s 12 SRC runs that I can Auto-Play for basically no effort. If I need snouts, I can get them. As it is, I’ve gone from 5k to 12k without even trying, just playing Arena and randomly getting the 15 snouts on the wheel.

If they bump the mastery level, I’m probably done. Grinding 100k x 5 birds x 5 classes just won’t be worth the time required to get a +10% bump.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

True, but you could be at 13.5k including the event :P
    My rule is, when there’s an opportunity to get some extra snoutlings I won’t miss it out. Same reason why I’m doing the dungeons whenever they’re available.

Jim151
    @jim151

If they bump the mastery level, I’m probably done.

Same here. No interest in visiting the Dojo 5-6 times a day. In addition to the tedium, it usually costs me lucky coins, as I inevitably tap on the wrong line and waste 15 or 75 LCs occasionally. The main reason I’ve got more LCs than I ever had before is no dojo visits.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

If I wanted snouts, I would farm them at SRC, which would be far more efficient than playing the event. It’s the same reason that I didn’t waste time on Dungeons, either.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I hadn’t done the dungeons for about a year. When Rovio temporarily doubled the snoutlings a week ago I revisited them to see what changed. I discovered that you can quickly and easily defeat any dungeon on normal with auto play very fast. The Wizard almost takes out all enemies single handedly so each wave lasts only one round and the pigs never have a chance to attack. This is a really easy way to get an extra 1000 snoutlings each week and you earn them twice as fast as SRC, but you only get to do one battle/day.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@killerkea
    The Normal dungeons become pretty simple for me to defeat as well (just Thursday’s, Friday’s and especially Saturday’s dungeons are still a pain for me), I did try my luck on an Elite dungeon but it’s hopeless for me.
    I figured people would use the Wizard (I find it one of the best classes myself) but what strategies exactly do you use to dominate not just the Normal but the Elite version of the dungeons as well? I mean it’s tempting, giving twice the Snoutling amount.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Unless the event gives me a mini-campaign (which means giving a damn for), I’m not bothering with these “Invasion” type events. I will just take the items from those extra TNT boxes and that’s all.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

Since I cannot do the SRC on autoplay I am going to play this event. Mabye replace snoutlings with LCs or shards for players who are maxxed out. I understand that it takes a lot of effort to farm mastery espically that last 150K.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

I’ve been having issues since the event started, I can’t see my leaderboard position nor I can see the wheel prizes… I’ve tried to re-start the game multiple times but no luck.
    Anyone else encountering the same problems?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Why is the event just for 2 days?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Yeah the event time is quite short.

And @ryogokusama I have the same issue…

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

@ryogokusama
    I have had the same problems too. My leaderboard and the wheel prizes are not coming up.

The event is only for 2 days because it is not a new class event, and Rovio just wants to make it short this time.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

It’s even worse.
    When I wanna look up my current score and leaderboard position I can’t exit the menu again. Like the game is frozen.

Also, this shows up:

Wood as my reward? Sure, I need so much of that!

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

12,000 wood? I’d totally play for that! That would completely solve my enchanting costs for a while!

Unfortunately, mine only offers 500 snouts. Worthless.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

Ahahah yeah, I had the “Wood” bug before too, but it was fixed as soon as I restarded the game, everything else is still not working, instead. :(

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New Event: Super Villains of Piggy Island

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.