New Event: Omega Supreme – The Battle for Piggy Island!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event: Omega Supreme – The Battle for Piggy Island!

• A new event has started! The top prize is Omega Supreme.

This event uses one TF and (obviously) no energonicon.

Special feature(s) – Xmas theme, Elite pigs

The event banner for Omega Supreme

The bonus squad is Gestalt (15), consisting of Omega Supreme (11) and Volcanicus (77).

All these TFs and also Devastator (18) and Optimus Maximus (48) (from Combiners squad) are in the token exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The numbers (in parenthesis) after TF and squad names are their respective rankings in Spark Run.

Previous event in which Gestalt was the bonus squad.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Poncho
    @poncho

I find this to be a really weak squad.  Hard to believe Omega Supreme is ranked #11.

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Day 1- Candy canes
    Day 2- Gold blocks
    Day 3- Gunner piggies
    Day 4- Missiles
    Day 5- Presents
    Day 6- Wooden blocks

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

PSA: Do NOT use Omega Supreme’s Sunglasses accessory or Volcanicus’s Monocle accessory. They both are buggy and make TF seriously underperform.

@poncho
    Omega Supreme has two characteristics and accessories that help in the Spark Run: EMP and beam weapon. EMP takes care of flying pigs and stops WMTs. The beam weapon disintegrates lava balls.

Poncho
    @poncho

Thanks for the advice, @grimlockdown!

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Well, I failed to get enough tokens to get a new character, and I decided to buy a bundle of golden crates instead of buying more tokens with gems.

Rewards from Gestalt Event

I could do without all these extra piggies, but not a bad gem haul.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event: Omega Supreme – The Battle for Piggy Island!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.