New Event – Volcanicus

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Volcanicus

• A new event has started! The top prize is Volcanicus.

This event uses one TF and (obviously) no energonicon.

Special feature(s) – extra damage TNT block, Elite pigs

The event banner for Volcanicus

The bonus squad is Gestalt (11 23 29), consisting of Volcanicus (66) and Omega Supreme (9 24 65).

All these TFs and also Devastator (19) and Optimus Maximus (41) (from Combiners squad) are in the token exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The numbers (in parenthesis) after TF and squad names are their respective rankings in Spark Run.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Playing with vulcanicus, not a really interesting event though. But the 10 crates reward will do🙂👌

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Will be nice to have fast forward mode prolonged for this event too.

Friendly reminder for those, who can play: don’t forget to unequip bugged Monocle, if you play Volcanicus, or Sunglasses from Omega Supreme.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I think I remember seeing posts saying both aren’t very good. I never ended up getting one of them. Are they worth it?

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

I have Devastator although it turns out Thundercracker with Explosive Rounds is better for clearing out everything; lucky runs will be needed for the Energon Structure target today.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@deszaras yes, they not so good, but it’s nice to have atleast one from every squad for Spark run and Events.

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

Day 2: All pigs, which would be good if it didn’t double the point requirements.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Omega Supreme is the better one in the Gestalt squad.

N.B. Eject accessory is highly recommended and don’t use Sunglasses accessory

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Friendly reminder for those, who can play: don’t forget to unequip bugged Monocle, if you play Volcanicus, or Sunglasses from Omega Supreme.

Still buggy in version 2.12.1

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@grimlockdown Thanks for the suggestion. I don’t know if he’s worth it even at 2K gems despite the heavy nostalgia factor.

edit. I went ahead and bought him. I’m going to stop playing this game when I’m out of gems anyway.

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

Day 3: TNT:

The good news for this is that the point requirements are haled, but TNT is more difficult to come by, however I got a lucky streak and managed to get a base score of about 780 with All Accessories Thundercracker. I also come by the flying Boss Pig but it “only” gave a base score of just over 550.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@mechanicpig45 interesting, my day 3 is “All pigs”. 1st day was Baloon pigs, 2nd – Energon structures. Are you playing on iOs? Or maybe TNT is a day 4?

And I have to admit, R/E making all to screw their players : 1 slow bugged TF event, 1st and 3rd day is crazy 400000 score points days. From positive – only Fire power boost crates. Helps alot, if you play Volcanicus.

I think we should start posting again, in each Event thread, what target day now. And make precise statistics. Because looks like Ballon pigs day became very often, and fly far away from border of “Random”.

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

I’m on iOS playing right now, without many bugs.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@mechanicpig45 nice. I think TNT day is 4, not 3. You can check a question button, lower left corner, Event tab. It’s because you in New Zealand, near 11-12 hours ahead all of us. So Event day for you start so early.

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

@papakarlo I think that today has been the easiest day so far, as I already have over 25,000 points for 21 tries, with a Thundercracker boost of 90%, but I just upgraded it with focus on health, and soon I will promote it so it will get even easier.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Volcanicus

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.