New Event – Motormaster

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Motormaster

• Two TFs + Energonicon support

Bonus squad: Enslavers

Motormaster, Scorponok, and Barricade are all available in the Exchange.

Good luck.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 49 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Got the following offer for 750 gems:

• Motormaster
    • 6,000 sparks
    • 10,000 coins
    • 1 x gold crate
    SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I got the same bundle I have been getting every time: 1000 gems for the new character, accessory and sparks. In this case the Ace of Spades and 13000 sparks.

@optimuspig
    There are glass blocks. Glass are the darker grey blocks and stone are the lighter grey blocks (and also the day one target)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sntrooper

Ah, OK.  I didn’t notice that.  Will edit post.  Thanks.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

The rewards actually don’t look too bad this time. I am interested to collected any of the three characters being offered, particularly Scorponok, who I run into frequently on the world map. I am fairly sure they will lower Motormaster’s token cost in future events, but for now, the challenge to reach him is invigorating.

moi
    @moifirst

@optimuspig
    I’ve got the same offer as you for 750 gems, so I wonder if this is the newer lowest price for everyone instead of the bundle for 500 gems, which I used to be offered.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@moifirst

I was wondering exactly the same thing.  I used to get the 500 gem offer like you.

The additional 250 gems seems a bit excessive for a single crate, but at least we’re getting 6,000 sparks now instead of 1,000.

Overall I’m still more than happy to pay the 750 gems.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

My offer is the same old 5000 gems incudes the TF, Ace of Spades, Sword and 101010 sparks and offer lasts until token excange closes. Never had a lower offer even on token exchange day.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

I always get the 1000 gem offer.  maybe they should let us choose from among the different offers, since they offer varying amounts of spark.  ha ha, right.

Asen_77
    @asen

Same on my side. 750 Gems for bot, 6000 sparks and 1 Gold Crate. Obviously new lowest price is 750 Gems.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m curious how they decided which offer to give players in the first place?

The offer tier also seems to be permanent.  Has anyone’s offer ever changed?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@droversdog

5,000 gems is a lot, wow.

Have you ever taken them up on the offer?

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@optimuspig Yes taken up the offer twice so far. I had accumulated 35,ooo gems so decided to blow some on those 2 times. The other times TFs are offered I will play for a few days until i get 5,000 tokens and then use the gems.
    At the moment new TFs are offered once a month so if I can average 75-100 gems each day from all the options available I earn at least 2,500 gems per month which keeps me above my self imposed threshold of not getting below 25,000 gems although sometimes I do. Today for example I have accrued 107 gems after using 30 on recharges

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

On the other hand, while running through the Cave levels does anyone else notice that Astrotrain is parked up high, also known as “hovering”, to where your bot cannot reach in vehicle mode? If one tries, they would most likely get stuck in the terrain until they revert back to robot mode, where they are “flung” into the ship.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

The offer tier also seems to be permanent. Has anyone’s offer ever changed?

@optimuspig
    Yes. For me the first one (Sunstreaker) was for 500 gems but every one since has been 1000.

moi
    @moifirst

To my surprise offers for 500 gems apparently still exist.
    See screenshot below from a (Spanish) video on YouTube.
    motormaster2.jpg

Joel
    @joel687

Thanks to Unicron and 2 recharges, I hit 200k day 1. I am expecting 3rd place. This was with me sitting out most of the day due to work. If I was able to go all day, I think I could have hit 200 k without recharges

I am going hard because I got the 5000 gem offer. That ain’t happening

Joel
    @joel687

@rowdypup – I saw the Astrotrain hovering glitch and got a screenshot. Ratchet just walked up as if there was a ramp. I think it was Wonder Woman’s jet…

E558E2A1-759A-41AF-8704-DF7D36634367.png

Joel
    @joel687

Ugh. Day 2 is any pig day. You would have to hit 400k for max tokens. Happy Finger Day everyone!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

That’s terrible, I wonder if Rovio even thinks about whether the targets scale correctly?

Probably won’t spend any gems at all on Day 2.  I’m hoping I can hit 100K without gems, but there’s no point in spending the gems it would take to get to 200K.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I will go with the same strategy i did in the last event for Energon Megatron… I will play with 1 recharge per day (and maximum 2 if it’s a block day). At the end after i will have a good amaount of tokens i will keep them until last day/hour and see what i can get…

I will wait for the cheaper bunlde of the 2000 gems because now i have the 5000 gem bundle. And the cheaper bundle will be available at the 5th to 6th day…

I can unlock now Motormaster i have the gems but it pains me to give 5000 gems… (Not that the 2000 gems aren’t painful) but it’s 3000 less…

Joel
    @joel687

I got to 100k. Now I am building a 50k lead to discourage last minute pushes

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

surprisingly he pushes energon megatron to the last page.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Are light grey blocks scoring properly today?

Seems like they’re only scoring 1 point instead of 5.

Edit: OK, it looks like even though the picture is showing light grey, it’s actually the dark grey (glass?) blocks that are the Day 2 target.

Another JARSU.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Ouch, there’s a ruby crowned (+175%) Motormaster in my group today.

@optimuspig  The player who owns that ruby crowned Motormaster is either a cheater, or a player who has spent a ridiculous amount of money on the game just for highly promoted brand new character and is probably wasting your time (and theirs) just continuing to compete in this event when there is no longer any major point to it.

Today’s target is glass blocks, Rovio/Exient is probably just using a stock image of gray colored glass blocks for showing us what the target is, which is going to be slightly different than what appears in the game for the actual event runs. What Rovio/Exient should have done for this event is change the color of the stone blocks to black, or really, REALLY, dark gray, so that it is easier to tell them apart from the glass blocks.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Motormaster

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.