New Event – Greenlight

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Greenlight

• Here’s  another new event . It has one bot and  energonicons.

As expected Greenlight can be acquired here.

greenlight-event.jpg

The bonus squad is  Support, consisting of Grapple, Drag Strip and ….. Greenlight.

These bots are also in the exchange with accessories.

Good luck and have fun.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

The wooden blocks are presented as today’s target, but there are no wooden blocks. Only colored ones. Probably (some of) these are the target.
    Apparently there are also some kind of minus blocks, which subtract points from your score when hit. It looks like these are the grey ones (stone blocks).

EDIT (a few minutes later): Btw, if you are very very lucky, then Greenlight can also be acquired in the Golden Crates now.

greenlight-golden crates.jpg

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

Thanks moi, you beat me to it. Watching my score go in reverse then looked at the description with no info with regards to minus blocks.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Just trying her out in the event,  it seems like greenlight is another weak character and not worth the effort.

moi
    @moifirst

I’ve checked it with a more precisely aiming bot (Grey Slam Grimlock) and I can confirm that this is more a “good block, bad block”-like event.
    At first sight it seems  that all colored blocks give you 5 points, while the grey (stone) blocks make you lose 1 point for each destroyed block.

@lewie4
    Can the description of this event be corrected?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Greenlight… hm nothing to worth to write home about…

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

The green blocks are wood.

cuxdavide
    @davide

i suggest rovio to don’t use daltonic people at choice of colors of blocks :D

moi
    @moifirst

@andrewinireland @davide
    As said earlier, the color isn’t important (as long as it isn’t grey). It doesn’t matter if the blocks are green (wood) or purple/pink (glass).

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Today all blocks are +1 point, so no need to avoid grey blocks. Yesterday was probably just a JARSU.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

There were subtraction blocks?  I didn’t even notice.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

On another note, an EggBot showed up during a Boss Pig run this morning.

First time I’ve ever seen that.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

For the first time ever I decided not to waste gems buying the new bot. Figured if I got enough tokens, I’d get it in the exchange. But I barely made enough tokens to open 10 Gold Crates.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Greenlight

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.