New Event – General Scorponok

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – General Scorponok

• It’s time for a new event! The top prize is General Scorponok (N.B. Eligible only if you have the Prime Pass for this war season).

This event uses two TFs and an energonicon.

Special feature(s): health TNT blocks

The event banner for General Scorponok

The bonus squad is Hardboiled Warriors (33), consisting of Sharpshooter Moonracer  (53) and General Scorponok (107).

These TFs and captain Starscream (22) from Officers squad and General Optimus Prime (54) from Command squad are in the exchange with accessories, but only if you bought Prime pass(es).

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The numbers (in parentheses) after the squad and TF names are their (respective) Spark Run rankings.

This is the first event in which Hardboiled Warriors is the bonus squad.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • AudioMan612
    @audioman612

Couple of questions:

1. What is “N.B. eligible”?
    2. Season 1, which includes General Optimus Prime is the only prime pass I didn’t buy, so that bot along with Lord Megatron are the only bots I’m missing in the game. I figured when the prime pass bots finally showed up in normal weekly events, I could get them. It’s looking like this is only for getting accessories for missed bots, not the bots themselves. Does this mean that those who skipped a season will never have the opportunity to get the exclusive transformers? That seems completely stupid to me. Heck, wouldn’t it be a way for Rovio to potentially get more money?
    Poncho
    @poncho

NB=“nota bene”, which translates to “take special notice”.

Looks like we will never get the chance to acquire the missed bots.  I was hoping they would eventually become available, even if they charged lots of gems for them.  As a long-time player, there is not much use for gems anymore.

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Day 1- TNT boxes
    Day 2- Gunner Piggies
    Day 3- Stone blocks
    Day 4- Glass blocks
    Day 5- Wood blocks
    Day 6- Missiles

AudioMan612
    @audioman612

Thank you for the explanation!

Man, that’s a real bummer that you can’t get missed bots… It’s so annoying seeing those 2 missing when everything else is filled-in…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – General Scorponok

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.