New Event: Galvatron – Brr… Spooky!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event: Galvatron – Brr… Spooky!

• A new event has started! The top prize is Motormaster.

This event uses one TF and an energonicon.

Special feature(s) – Halloween theme, extra Unicron Pigs

The event banner for Galvatron – Brr … Spooky!

The bonus squad is Target: 2006 (15.), consisting of Hound (16/SR Killer.), Ultra Magnus (101.), Jazz (105.) and Galvatron (107.).

All these TFs and also Motormaster (51.) (from Enslavers squad) are in the token exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The numbers after the squad and TF names are their (respective) Spark Run rankings.

Previous event in which Target: 2006 was the bonus squad.

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Here’s hoping that one of the challenges will be missiles!

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Day 1- Jack-o’Lanterns
    Day 2- Mortar Towers
    Day 3- Tombstones
    Day 4- TNT boxes
    Day 5- Scarecrows
    Day 6- Sharktihogs

NoahLot
    @noahlot

@Tahtorak okay have to ask… why the missiles?

NoahLot
    @noahlot

At least buying the SR Killer I’m missing (Hound) is “just” 7500 tokens this event! Phew.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@noahlot For Hound to be SR Killer he needs to be at least at level 15, fully accessorized and promoted to green crown. And these are the absolutely minimum requirements.

NoahLot
    @noahlot

@GrimLockdown honestly I was more interested in having someone better than Ultra Magnus on this squad… LoL.

I don’t need Hound to solo SR. I’ve got Dirge, Nightbird, Energon Starscream, Nautica… and now Mirage (thanks for the advice!) for that. Hopefully I’ll add a combiner or two soon enough also.

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

@noahlot Because THAT’S where Galavtron Pig excels!

On a semi-related note, they should have made THIS event have 2x characters instead of the Sideswipe event, since this squad is mostly bottom-rung on the Spark Run ladder…

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Ugh, mortar towers now? They are NOT making this easy for us, are they?

I just encountered Unicron Pig and I had to switch to Menasor Pig because I could not handle the constant barrage!

Update: So, in the later encounters with Unicron Pig, I managed to win thanks to the Powerbot.

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Hey, is there a good Energonicon to use for these tombstones, pumpkins, and ghosts?

MontyBoink
    @montyboink

@grimlockdown I just got Hound, which accessories do I go for? All the damage ones?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@montyboink my Hound has the following accessories on: Cannon (weapon cooldown), Trilby (damage), Ramhorn (damage) and Sunglasses (transform recharge). The first two are upgraded to grade 3.

MontyBoink
    @montyboink

Does weapon cooldown actually work? I have it at lvl 2 on superion, but when you need to use a lvl 2 accessory for the daily challenge it never seems to trigger that reward.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@montyboink Accessories, including weapon cooldown one, and overpower do work – at least sometimes and sometimes you need a lot of it.

I don’t remember if Hound had problems with weapon cooldown but e.g. Ratchet had, so I use weapon cooldown accessories when possible.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Overpower for Hound:
    (Level 16) 2% –> 9% –> 41% –> 54% –> 70% –> 89% –> 98% –> 118% –> 140% –> 164% (level 25)

NoahLot
    @noahlot

Unlocked Hound! (Actually couple days ago…)

As long as nobody snipes me out of first, should finish with 2850 tokens to buy his Cannon. Already bought the Trilby and I’ll get Ramhorn sometime.
    Not using him in this event, but just on regular missions he’s already kicking butt just at level 4. He’ll be my go-to for this squad by next time!

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

I decided to forsake Hound Bird and Motormaster Pig so I could overpower Galvatron Pig. Sadly, he’s still not strong enough to one-shot a gunner piggie, but he can now KO a Sharktihog in one blast.

Would have done a lot better if there weren’t those Halloween decorations weren’t targets…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event: Galvatron – Brr… Spooky!

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.