New Event – Jazz

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Jazz

• A new event has started! The top prize is Sunstreaker.

This event uses two TFs and an energonicon.

Special feature(s) – Eggbot, special TNT boxes

The event banner for Jazz

The bonus squad is Target: 2006 (11.), consisting of Ultra Magnus (96.), Galvatron (102.), Jazz (95.) and Hound (9.).

All these TFs and also Sunstreaker (from Speedsters squad) are in the token exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The numbers after the squad and TF names are their Spark Run rankings.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Very nice event! I like it!

Probably Eggbot just a mistake came from previous event, but now it’s a REAL Eggbot, because we can use energonicon. And 2 TF’s! This is a best event for me this year so far.

@grimlockdown
    I think we have all kind of special TNT boxes, not only power. Atleast I saw also poison and HP.

Kd
    @kdmezzo

What’s going on with the game? The new event is OK but there seems to be complimentary tokens but the claim button but doesn’t work. The energonicons are all mislabeled. Glasser is labeled 3-force, goldslam shows up as bubble pop etc. Finally the 2 new bots Greenlight and flameware crash the program. Anyone else having these issues?

John
    @john12345

@exientgreg the token reward button doesn’t seem to work 

moi
    @moifirst

Same here. If I click on the claim-button absolutely nothing happens. Btw I use Android.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@papakarlo You’re right. I edited my message. Hound has the tendency to destroy any evidence before I see it 😉

John
    @john12345

Worst type of levels in this event

otter
    @otter

Must be R/E’s April fools joke…..

moi
    @moifirst

ha ha

moi
    @moifirst

The claim-button is functioning now.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I had already overpowered Hound to level 23. So I used the 1,500 apology tokens to open a gold crate: A legendary crystal 🤷🏼‍♂️

John
    @john12345

Got hound thanks a lot exient

ABT
    @abt

That was a rather easy event. I had 2 TFs at +1400% promotion. In addition to the 1500 apology tokens, I also collected another 900 tokens from War Pass (lvl 16 & lvl 40), so I ended up with 20K in tokens.

I was also able to earn quite a lot of coins from EggBot that I using to pay for Spark runs.

So overall, a good week!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Jazz

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.