New Event – Fatal Fury!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Fatal Fury!

• It’s time for a new event! The top prize is Sergeant Flamewar (N.B. Eligible only if you have the Prime Pass for this war season).

This event uses two TFs and no energonicon.

Special feature(s): “Red and gold blocks” theme

The event banner for Fatal Fury

The bonus squad is Ground Force (30), consisting of Sergeant Greenlight (51) and Sergeant Flamewar (70).

These two TFs from Ground Force and Sergeant Thundercracker (35) and Sergeant Chromia (45) from the Operations squad are in the exchange with accessories, but only if you bought Prime pass(es).

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The numbers (in parenthesis) after TF and squad names are their respective rankings in Spark Run.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

Well, the first day starts great in a typical R/E way. The challenge targets are grey blocks. And guess what? Not a single grey block is present.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@moifirst

It’s only the color of the blocks just shoot the stone blocks and you will get the 5 points reward for each stone block. Golden blocks are  a nice addition to this event👌

John
    @john12345

Finally naming events again yay

ABT
    @abt

The gold blocks are a nice bonus. I had a few runs with the whole screen covered with giant gold blocks.. netting over 120K+ coins per run after ad-doubler! (Too bad I couldn’t use Goldbrick Energonicon.)

(By the way, Day 2 is Gold block day!)

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@moifirst @deindiaan When you look close enough wood and stone blocks have a different shade of red. Additionally when you smash glass, wood and stone blocks the resulting splinters retain the original color of the material regardless what colors they have outside.

moi
    @moifirst

@grimlockdown @deindiaan  Thanks for your responses. Only later on I realized that indeed these red blocks are still  glass, wood and stone blocks. (“Silly me”)
    However I can’t see much difference between the wood and stone blocks. Maybe I’ll just have to look better.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@moifirst Here is a closeup of a screenshot

A screenshot of different shades of red blocks

There is also small differences in texture.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Actually simple Event names more usefull. No need to enter forum thread to see, who was a main squad. Recently I looked for Season 7 Events and spent less time then expected, because “Slipstream” Event mean Noughties squad, but Fatal Fury mean nothing.

John
    @john12345

@papakarlo actually I think the new names are better because it shows the dev team care more

moi
    @moifirst

@grimlockdown Maybe a little bit late reaction. But now when I look very closely I can see differences between wood and stone. However during playing these differences don’t stand out enough for me to see them. So why did R/E do this. (In the other runs differences are much more obvious using more different colours.)
    Btw, I know this discussion is out of date, except when on the last day the challenge target would be the same as on day one.

John
    @john12345

My game updated to 11.3.0. But nothing happened?

John
    @john12345

Update when the game says 11.3.0 it goes back to just 11.0.0 when it loads so I guess this means there’s a new bot in development 

John
    @john12345

Got onto the version but nothing seems to have changed

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@moifirst I’m using level 20 Nautica and her EMP shots obliterate everything. So for me the very, very small difference in shades of red doesn’t matter but for others it might. And in the end you raise a good question: Why R/E did this…

moi
    @moifirst

@grimlockdown It was more or less the same for me using Sergeant Flamewar lvl 15 (yes, I bought her for 750 gems). But as you say others who are using more high precicision bots did probably have a problem.
    But despite this issue I’d like it if this target (stone blocks or maybe other blocks) would return in this event, because up till now it yielded most points (and thus tokens).

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Fatal Fury!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.