NEW EVENT : "Expedition" or "Raiding Party"

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum NEW EVENT : "Expedition" or "Raiding Party"

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • Replies
  • GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Ahh… I’m still short T-bird and Skulkers, but my Stone Guard is coming along nicely. That’s a big pile of LCs that I have as gear that you don’t have.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

7 cans battle still has crash problem.

Baconizer
    @korath88

I’m not getting any crashes on mine. Then again, I am completing the 7 can battles rather quickly, before too many drones are summoned.

angryde
    @angryde

@mingkee27 The App always crashes on advertisements for me… never mid-battle. I have no problems with the 7-SD battle – it doesn’t lag or stutter either..? Lucky!

firedragon
    @mingkee27

I only encountered crash once on 7 cans after getting nearly 10k.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I just checked in a few hours ago…and currently in first place is…ALEX!!!! He had almost 13k once I’ve checked the board, but he hasn’t moved an inch since then (I’ll have to check) 2nd place has about 8k less than him. The stamina drink video never loaded and when I clicked the back button, it completely exited Epic and I had to reload it. Good that I didn’t lose any points from that…

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Forgot to say this, but Alex didn’t have a profile picture. Still, the 13k is surprising, but I can’t say that he’s a cheater.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Hmmm I have Alex at 13k at my board too but he and I are the only active players on that board…. Something is screwy going on here

Baconizer
    @korath88

I have almost 16k now, all legit. He’s probably not a cheater.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The 7 stamina event crashes about half the time I play it. I have 45/10 birds abdI don’t need the snoutlings, but it is still frustrating that the game crashes so often.

@graugeist
    For some sets health is really important because that determines how much you heal. Until recently I had a really old Honey Jar and despite the 25% bonus my Nightmare Set healed more.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Currently 1st place with over 10k, nobody else has passed the 6k dummy. This is going to be easy. Still farming potions on the 3s (and 5s), over 200 potions saved for some future 6k mastery event.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

The event becomes slow now. Currently I am taking lead with 10k more than the second.

PJng
    @pjng

How many leaderboard have?

Screenshot_2015-06-08-13-55-05.png

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Finished 1st with over 16k points, and spun +2500 mastery for ALL, so it was a good event.

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

I was grouped with nothing but dummy accounts whose points didn’t change throughout the event, so I finished with an easy #1 finish with 21,000 points. Also got the 2500 Mastery for All + Bomb + Blues on the first spin, so didn’t need to use any FEs.

Baconizer
    @korath88

seems like our event marathon is over. I don’t see any new events coming.

Anonymous

@korath88 It does make sense though. I mean they had all the classic ones already (Pirate Necromancer and Ninja) and I don’t know of any special days coming soon so they kinda ran out of events to do.

kyododom
    @kyododom

@partshade @korath88

I wonder if we’ll get any more mini-campaigns like the one a few months back that introduced the Stone Guard class for Red? That was a lot of fun – and a decent challenge – even though all my birds were already at 45/10.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@partshade @korath88 @kyododom seems we have the Pirate king again in 10 days.

Anonymous

10 days? Great that means I can stock up on FE during the wait.

EggStealer
    @eggstealer

Raiding Party is up again: “Starts in 9 Days”.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Finished 1st in this latest go, but I didn’t get the 1500x ALL, despite several re-spins. Pretty crappy result, IMO.

Not a single hat leveled.

However, the silver did let me buy mastery:

9 9 10 10 9 9 Red
    10 9 10 10 7 6 Chuck
    9 9 9 9 9 Matty
    9 10 9 9 10 Bomb
    10 9 9 10 7 Blues

Buying my way to 11s is slow going, but being 9s & 10s is good for Arena.

angryde
    @angryde

Had to drop 40 FE to obtain 1500/1500/1500:(ALL) this morning… D’oh!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum NEW EVENT : "Expedition" or "Raiding Party"

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.