New Event: Dirge – Deceptihogs thank no–one!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event: Dirge – Deceptihogs thank no–one!

• A new event has started! The top prize is Dirge.

This event uses one TF and an energonicon.

Special feature(s) – only Deceptihogs can be chosen for event runs, wood blocks only

The event banner for Dirge

The bonus squad is Coneheads (6), consisting of Dirge (1 / SR Killer), Thrust (45) and Ramjet (57).

All these TFs and also Cyclonus (35) (from the VIP squad) are in the token exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The number (in parentheses) after the TF and squad names are their (respective) Spark Run ranking.

Previous event in which Coneheads was the bonus squad.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • NoahLot
    @noahlot

I don’t have Cyclonus (or anyone from VIP squad) but I’m thinking my priority should be overpowering my L15 Dirge.

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

This may be a guess, but maybe Wood blocks might be part of the special features?

Wood blocks for hay bales

Why else would the hay bales be replaced w/ wood blocks.

Edit: And you’ve added it. Good show, good show.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

As the hay bales are also turned into wood blocks then maybe this should be called “wood theme” in the special features section 🤔

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Day 1- TNT blocks
    Day 2- Mortar Towers
    Day 3- Wood blocks
    Day 4- All Piggies
    Day 5- Flying Piggies
    Day 6- Sharktihogs

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Disappointing

Well, that was disappointing, but I guess it’s better than getting no gems at all.

NoahLot
    @noahlot

Mission accomplished: Level 16 Dirge

zeppled
    @zeppled

Anyone notice the beach scene has no sharktihogs in it.  Must be Rovio’s way of “enhancing the gaming experience”.  🤣

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

I’m starting to regret not putting more effort into Ramjet Pig. Dirge Pig is NOT a good matchup for Unicron Pig.

Anyone notice the beach scene has no sharktihogs in it. Must be Rovio’s way of “enhancing the gaming experience”.

I think it was like that last time, too.

Mission accomplished: Level 16 Dirge

So, what’s the verdict? Does it make a difference?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Anyone notice the beach scene has no sharktihogs in it. Must be Rovio’s way of “enhancing the gaming experience”.

This happens every time the event has a feature that changes the scenery objects (holiday themes or all the same block type, like this one). Just a bug in the coding that has been there for years that was never fixed and probably never will be.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@tahtorak My Dirge usually has no problems with Unicron Pig (unless there are falling monoliths and too many WMTs). My Dirge was level 18 and is fully accessorized (and accessories upgraded) so your mileage may vary.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event: Dirge – Deceptihogs thank no–one!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.