New Event – Ramjet

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Ramjet

• A new event has started! The top prize is Ramjet.

This event uses two TFs and no energonicon.

Special feature(s) – only Minion pigs can be chosen for event runs

The event banner for Ramjet

The bonus squad is Coneheads (5), consisting of Dirge (1), Thrust (40) and Ramjet (50).

All these TFs and also Cyclonus (31) (from the VIP squad) are in the token exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The number (in parentheses) after the TF and squad names are their (respective) Spark Run ranking.

Previous event in which Coneheads was the bonus squad.

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Coneheads🙂👌 really like to play with them! And a 2 bot event, nice💪🏻

otter
    @otter

Well it looks R/E broke the Android version again with lat update.. after update it crashes when launching. Tried uninstall and reinstall same turned off WiFi and tried to launch crashes again please fix ASAP  still working on IOS.

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Day 1: Sharktihogs
    Day 2: Gold blocks
    Day 3: Flying Piggies
    Day 4: Cyberformed scenery
    Day 5: Piggies
    Day 6: Wood blocks

NoahLot
    @noahlot

Dangit! Planned to buy a TF for the first time to get Dirge. And of course, the only new option to buy is Ironhide, who isn’t even event-related.

Have Energon Starscream at L14. Thundercracker & just-Starscream only at L8.

Soldeed
    @soldeed

@otter I’m on iOS and the game is fine, until I try to go to the war pass, which crashes the game. Sick of this game being so prone to crashing.

otter
    @otter

IOS is working fine it’s the Android version that is crashing.

Soldeed
    @soldeed

Not for me

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Hey, did anyone encounter ANY Sharktihogs in the beach stages? Because I’m pretty sure I didn’t.

NoahLot
    @noahlot

@Tahtorak none at the beach for me either.

Pretty tough to grind for Dirge when I have no bonus TF for the event (my E-Starscream + my Thundercracker = +270%), PLUS none of the targets show up about a third of the time.

Soldeed
    @soldeed

I had been promoting Ironhide, thinking he’d be up this time, but it’s OK, I was looking forward to the Coneheads event a bit more.

I like using Dirge and Ramjet, but, disappointingly, I haven’t been able to defeat Unicron with either (both at level 15, with attack-oriented accessories). Ramjet has fared a little better than Dirge, though I prefer using Dirge overall. These last two events, I’ve not had much luck with Unicron :-/

GeoDoom
    @geopm

Tahtorak@tahtorak
    Hey, did anyone encounter ANY Sharktihogs in the beach stages? Because I’m pretty sure I didn’t.

few and far between.

GeoDoom
    @geopm

Noahlot

none of the targets show up about a third of the time.

This has been an issue for years.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@soldeed Ramjet can defeat Unicron unless he has to dodge falling towers. And his weapon can overheat quite easily. My Ramjet is at level 15.

As for Dirge, no dice.

Soldeed
    @soldeed

@grimlockdown Yeah, I think that monoliths were the problem for me. Both times I’ve had a go at Unicron with Ramjet, he took 3/4 health out before timing out. I do kind of wish I could use one of the Coneheads and keep Superion in reserve as the second TF, just in case of Unicron appearing.

NoahLot
    @noahlot

@Soldeed @Grimlockdown Energon Starscream (L14) beats Unicron usually for me. But alas… no bonuses.

NoahLot
    @noahlot

@Grimlockdown isn’t Cyclonus #45 on SR rankings? Post #1 says he’s #31. No biggie, just saying. 

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@noahlot I haven’t updated SR Ranking for a while (because there aren’t currently that much changes). I probably should do the update today.

Edit: I updated the ranking and now Cyclonus is #32. During the weekend Blurr finished at 27th.

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Thank the Eggspark for free tokens, that’s all I can say.

NoahLot
    @noahlot

Managed to unlock Dirge and raise him to L5, all via Token Exchange, so I’m calling this one a success!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Ramjet

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.