New Event: Devastator – Fast Pig Moves and Shoots Quicker!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event: Devastator – Fast Pig Moves and Shoots Quicker!

• A new event has started! The top prize is Devastator.

This event uses one TF and (obviously) no energonicon.

Special feature(s) – health TNT blocks, Elite Pigs

The event banner for Devastator

The bonus squad is Combiners (1), consisting of Menasor (2 / SR Killer), Superion (3 / SR Killer), Devastator (20 / SR Killer) and Optimus Maximus (51).

All these TFs are in the token exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The numbers (in parenthesis) after TF and squad names are their respective rankings in Spark Run.

Previous event in which Combiners was the bonus squad.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • jkliao
    @jkliao648

Would like to ask for some advice about token exchange. I have already got Superion and Menasor both at lvl 15. Should I get the Devastator for this event, or character overpower? If overpower, which one should I go for?

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Day 1- All piggies
    Day 2- TNT boxes
    Day 3- Sharktihogs
    Day 4- Stone blocks
    Day 5- Gunner Piggies
    Day 6- Wood blocks

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@jkliao648 If you don’t care about getting all TFs in Combiners squad go for overpower. Also, which TF—Superion or Menasor—to overpower comes to your own choice as both are equally capable—although in a bit different way.

jkliao
    @jkliao648

Appreciate the input. I guess I’ll try to go for the Devastator. I do fancy more playable characters.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Devastator up is playable TF but Optimus Maximus not so much (unless you fancy a TF who dies quickly in Challenge run).

PS. Accessories—or at least some of them—are quite useful, e.g. Superion needs Eject (EMP rounds).

VoltronPig
    @voltronpig

Newbie question… it looks like I’ll also have enough coins to consider between overpower Devastator (to Level 17) or get Menasor or Superion (or Optimux Maximus). For the Challenge Runs, I only have Devastator as an option. Do any of these other ones get added to the Challenge Runs? and do their Promotion points get added to the final scores?

DaBom
    @dabom

Love this challenge!#1!

Dredog
    @dredog

I am going to unlock Menasor or Superion.  Any preference?  Pros and cons of each?

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Started this event with Menasor Pig at level 17.
    Level 17 Menasor Pig
    Got him to level 18 on Sunday…
    Level 18 Menasor Pig
    And reached level 19 today.
    Level 19 Menasor Pig
    Good thing I saved those extra tokens from the current war season!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event: Devastator – Fast Pig Moves and Shoots Quicker!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.