New Event – Optimus Maximus

• A new event has started! The top prize is Optimus Maximus.

This event uses one TF and (obviously) no energonicon.

Special feature(s) – only TFs unlocked from events or buying Prime passes can be used

The event banner for Optimus Maximus

The bonus squad is Combiners (1), consisting of Menasor (2/SR Killer), Superion (3/SR Killer), Devastator (19/SR Killer) and Optimus Maximus (49).

All these TFs are in the token exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The numbers (in parenthesis) after TF and squad names are their respective rankings in Spark Run.

Previous event in which Combiners was the bonus squad.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • NoahLot
    @noahlot

Can someone suggest recommended accessories for Superion. Only got him short time ago. Already got him to L15 but not fully geared.

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Day 1- Sharktihogs
    Day 2- Gold blocks
    Day 3- Balloon Piggies
    Day 4- Gunner Piggies
    Day 5- Ice blocks
    Day 6- Flying Piggies

Beakme
    @beakme

Talked to a guy who saw the scores of @ABT jump in 30,000 point increments because he was getting his butt handed to him…what a loser @exientgreg. Why even play a game, all day, if you can just enter any score you want to at the end? I heard other players scores were being manipulated as well. What a sad individual. I feel sorry for you @ABT.

Beakme
    @beakme

@ABT @exientgreg tell me how someone’s points go up exactly 23-24,000 pts EVERY TURN ….at one point he took 30k from someone’s game score. It’s ok. The guy only needs 17k tokens this event so doesnt have to be first. Poor sad @ABT

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@noahlot I think these are the most important:

1. Eject – EMP rounds
    2. Autobirds – weapon cooldown
    3. Mohawk – damage
    Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

They just HAD to throw in a Balloon piggy challenge, didn’t they? They are the WORST.

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Managed to overpower Menasor Pig to level 16 AND 17. Mission accomplished.

NoahLot
    @noahlot

@Grimlockdown forgot to say thanks for the accessory advice. That is what I had gone with, but I appreciate the validation!

@Tahtorak
    nice work!

I only managed to get Superion to L16. Too bad for me as his L16 is only 1% overpower and L17 is 29%. Oh well, next time!

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

The overpower for L21 Superion is 82%

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.