New Event – Cosmos

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Cosmos

• A new event has started! The top prize is Cosmos.

This event uses one TF and no energonicon.

Special feature(s) – extra TNT blocks (and normal colored blocks)

The event banner for Cosmos

The bonus squad is Reinforcements (26), consisting of Ionstorm (57), Novastorm (63) and Cosmos (79).

All these TFs and also Warpath (17) (from Support squad) are in the token exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The numbers (in parenthesis) after TF and squad names are their respective rankings in Spark Run.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Looks like this event we have more often Unicron appearing as a Special feature. Atleast I got one at 20k points, and 2nd was at 60k. Very nice, but Ionstorm too fast, to kill Unicron, and at some maps his weapon need too much shots, looks like his three Ion beams missing so big target, like Unicron. Weird.

Day 1 – Glass blocks.

Day 2 – Missiles.

Day 3 – Wood blocks.

Day 4 – All pigs!

Day 5 – TNT crates.

Day 6 – Energon structures.

Pako
    @pako

So much for having Unicron showing more often. So far, I was able to kill it once and thanks to the abscence of falling monoliths, missiles, and WMTs (maybe, don’t recall).

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Couldn’t kill it with ionstorm… 4/5 was max.

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

@deindiaan new event criteria is out (has been for 5+ hours) but you and @papakarlo (pindickio) can wait to find out what it is….btw I killed every single Unicron (didn’t know it was that big of a deal) & won 13,000 tokens w/a 210% promoted player (not in the bonus squad) for the week. Met my goal and then some but then I don’t play this game like a addict. I play it for fun/don’t spend everything (to get somethin somethin’) like a manic shopaholic.

Soldeed
    @soldeed

I only had Novastorm from that squad, to begin with, and that was useless for Unicron, and even Boss Pig, so I just ended up using default Superion.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Cosmos

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.