New Event – Child of Caminus

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Child of Caminus

• It’s time for a new event!

This event uses one TF and an energonicon. The top prize is Energon Windblade.

Special feature(s): Christmas theme, only ice blocks

The event banner for Child of Caminus

The bonus squad is Energized, consisting of Energon Windblade, Energon Shockwave, Energon Nautica and Energon Megatron.

All these TFs are in the exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Had the stone block quest today, but it was automatically completed. Looks like R/E figured it was easier to auto-complete the quest instead of removing it from rotation.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

In the time honored tradition of ABT, today’s targets are completely missing from the event runs.  Happy Holidays,  no presents for you!

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Some of the Christmas decorations have been converted into ice blocks, e.g. yesterday before this event started hay bales in the Meadow runs were converted into big presents but now they are ice blocks. This explains @fortressmaximus’ observation.

ADK38
    @adk38

Well 5th week in a row with no interest. Sooner or later I decide Subway Surfers is more fun :-D

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I got one of those meadow runs. Glass blocks instead of presents. *sad trombone sound*

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

During long time was a rule: 2 TF’s event –  500 points average value per run and 1 TF event – near 1k points. But they changed it. Now 1 TF and less then 500 points -hard to make 100k points playing whole day! And those rare xmass targets … If I see balloon pigs next days I’ll stop playing till 2 TF’s event.

John
    @john12345

Only 750 tokens away from Energon Windblade 

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@john12345 Get Nautica or Megatron instead. They are excessively better than Windblade. Probably Nautica. While I personally like to use Megatron more he requires a couple of accessories to be useful (the Armada hat and acid rounds).

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@john12345 Definitely Energon Nautica or Energon Megatron!

John
    @john12345

Oopsie 

John
    @john12345

Sucks becouse I suck at challenge events there’s always a player who has green or purple level and spark run is so slow for grinding that it takes about 5-8 months to get to a good level I got lucky with a war pass reward and first place once

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

For sure next event will be with those low score candies days, xmas trees etc. And one TF again! Tired already. Atleast wasn’t balloon pigs during this event. But rocket day while 90% players using Energon Nautica … Hmm, do they try to force us spend sparks for Energon Shockwave?

John
    @john12345

Next event is probably gonna be novastorm and all prizes are 10000 tokens another broken event

ABT
    @abt

@john12345 Nope. We have to wait another week for the Novastorm event. This week is just another normal single TF event (“Pretty Poison“) with the typical Xmas targets. At least the Christmas targets reward 15 points. There are plenty of snowman in the Jungle.

The eggspark is available now, so it followings this pattern where the next event will be a new TF (Novastorm).

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Child of Caminus

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.