Need help with Angry Birds GO

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Need help with Angry Birds GO

• Hey all,

So I’ve been playing Angry Birds Go for the past while and I’ve recently got to a challenge that I cannot complete. The exact challenge is in Air>Track 1>Standard Race>Challeng Round 2; the challenge requires me to complete the race with a score of 125,000 or higher. The most I have been able to finish with is a shade under 117,000. Anyone know how I can accomplish this? Also, can someone tell me all the ways of scoring in a level? I’m almost certain that their is something I’m not aware of…

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • BrittMcDonough
    @brittmcdonough

Need help with this exact one myself..?!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Check out this forum, which I moved back to 1st page:

Piggy Island Offensive Driving Course: Angry Birds GO! Gameguide!

There are also articles under Sections / Guides.

AUsername
    @ausername

Well, I ended up completing it. Got a base score of 123,???(something). Challenge round 2 bumped me up to 125,000. For the user above and anyone else that may stumble upon this thread looking for help, I’ll try my best to explain how I did it.

Their are 3 thigs that were pretty important for my success:

1) Finishing first

2) Making most of my air time

3) Spending a lot of time during the race smashing into other karts

I started by aiming the kart as far right as possible, with the intention of hitting the karts to my right. So as I kept smashing I took the path to the top right of the track; the space is small, making it the best place to start getting your smash points. If you find yourself getting ahead of the other karts, simply run into a tnt box to slow yourself down. After that…just try to keep playing that way. Make most of your air time when going down and collect as many coins as possible.

Hope that helps!

On another note, I got this same challenge for the timed race. Does anyone know how this is possible? Is time a factor? Do you get any type of bonus for avoiding all obstacles? There is this big block of ice near the end that seems unavoidable. I’ve stopped trying to complete the challenge for now, as it seems impossible, but I would like to hear from others that have attempted/completed that specific challenge.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Need help with Angry Birds GO

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.