Missing Holiday Token Support Requests

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Missing Holiday Token Support Requests

• Hello all,

Thanks again for your patience while we figured out a way to handle the missing tokens resulting from the update issue. Rovio’s customer service team are now prepared to handle requests to restore tokens that should have been awarded as leaderboard prizes. Requests can be submitted here:

https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please make sure you include your username (as it appears in the event leaderboards) and the date of the event you are requesting for, to make sure your request is handled as quickly as possible.

There will likely be a few of these for the team to get through, but the urgency of the situation has been made clear, so please bear with us a little longer once your request is submitted. I do have visibility on the support tickets, so I can chase them up if need be.

Thank you all for your continued support and feedback, and happy holidays!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
  • usha
    @usharani

My user name is usha. I have not received tokens for the first two days. 14 to 15 dec and 15 to 16 dec .help me to get it. usha

AngerIssues
    @angerissues

Thanks for this, have sumbmitted a request.

Merry Christmas.

PapiPJ
    @papipj

@gradientturtle7 I just submitted my request. Thanks for the support.

PapiPJ
    @papipj

@gradientturtle7 could you please check request# 1221368 as I haven’t received my tokens yet. Thanks in advance.

AngerIssues
    @angerissues

Got a reply trying to tell me I should have quit the game and all other apps so the leaderboard updated or something. Made no sense to me, as I was winning with seconds remaining way out in front and got nothing at all, and had the window open when the timer ran out which is apparently the bug. So I think I am still owed 1000 tokens for winning an event. *sigh*

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

@papipj

It looks like your ticket has been picked up now, though the team have asked you for a bit more information – get that over to them and you should get a quick response.

@angerissues

If you let me know your support request ticket number, I’ll see if there’s anything I can do.

AngerIssues
    @angerissues

@gradientturtle,

Thanks, but I just got another reply with a code for my tokens! A happy ending to the story :)

But thank you again for even making me aware of why this happened and that I could correct it.

WiseDiver234
    @wisediver234

@gradientturtle7 Got the same message as @angerissues, request ticket issue #1221398 and #1221082. Replied to helpdesk Rovio 1 day ago but didn’t hear from them yet.

Smokescreen
    @smokescreen

I sent a ticket request on Saturday and have yet to hear a reply. There is currently 1 day 3 hours and 29 minutes left on the token exchange clock.

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

@wisediver234

There may have been some confusion with the Support Team on this – the main point here is that the leaderboards for the holiday challenges did not update on a live basis, they only represent a snapshot of how things stood the last time you completed an event or launched the app. As such, I’m afraid the number of tokens you were awarded was correct for the standings at the time the competition ended. We’re aware that this isn’t very clear, and we’re looking into options for allowing players to get up-to-date standings more easily in future, or at least show you the full final standings when you claim your prize. I’ll correct the Support Team on their ‘connectivity issue’ comments, and I’m sorry for the confusion.

@smokescreen

Could you let me know your ticket number please? I’ll take a look.

WiseDiver234
    @wisediver234

@gradientturtle7 Thank you for your help. Hopefully in a next challenge problems like this will be solved.

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

@smokescreen

I’m afraid I’ve not been able to contact the support team regarding your ticket. I am disappointed that it wasn’t actioned though, given that you supplied all the necessary information with plenty of time to spare.

At this point I can only apologise, and reiterate that we will ensure similar issues are fixed in future events. Thank you for your continued support.

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

@gradientturtle7

Request no 1220359.

I gave all the information requested, eventually got a response asking for more information including my Facebook User ID (I don’t use Facebook for Angry Birds). It looked like a stalling tactic just to avoid giving me 1000 tokens (= 100 gems). It seems unnecessary to try so hard to avoid giving out such a small prize, but I guess we are out of time now. I’ll just chalk it up with the hundreds of lost gems thanks to the Updating Your Progress bug.

Smokescreen
    @smokescreen

Gee.. Thanks..

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

You know, the thing that irritates me the most is that I applied right away, gave all the information required, and I haven’t even had a proper response.

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

Thanks for all you guys do to maintain and improve Transformers!

@gradientturtle7

@arceemega

DeeJay Bucasas
    @deejay-bucasas

I received some tokens but there were bugs on certain days where I should’ve had more tokens. I also used tokens for adding customizations and now those customizations are gone and tokens are different it looks like it took all my customizations away then gave me 2700 instead of the 450.

Smokescreen
    @smokescreen

I’m still having problems with not receiving the proper amount of tokens throughout this entire Chinese competition. The first day I only received 100 tokens even though I was in 1st place. Today the same thing happened. It said I got first place, but yet I only got 200 tokens. Whats going on here? I’ve tried to contact the support staff at Rovio using their website, but I never receive any replies. How do I get my tokens like I should have gotten? The first day was bad enough with that “please wait 42,790 days” glitch. I’m counting around 2000 tokens or more that I did not receive even though I won the daily competitions. Can I get those back? Thank you.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@smokescreen When you started competing, how much time was left until the end of the day’s competition? Rovio said that there’s a system designed to lower the token prizes for players who start competing with very little time left (e.g. 15 minutes) which results in getting first place with little to no effort.

Smokescreen
    @smokescreen

@mighty-red-1
    I started competing at approximately 8 pm Central Standard time. Which is 2 hours after the competition started. I had to wait for my meter to fill up with more bars before I could start playing again. That is for this most recent daily competition.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@smokescreen Hmm, with 22 hours to play the day’s event, you should have gotten the full prize. This is totally an issue with the game. You should send a support request to Rovio, that is, if you haven’t done that yet, and hope that you’ll receive the missing tokens before the Token Exchange section disappears.

Smokescreen
    @smokescreen

@mighty-red-1
    Yes I’ve submitted this to Rovio Support. I’ve got 3 requests from over the past 3 months and haven’t had a single reply from them. My oldest request is 3 months old, I have one from a month ago, and I just put in one a few days ago about this competition, and recently added to that last request. I was hoping @arceemega or @gradientturtle7 would be able to help me with the recovery of these tokens. But so far I haven’t had a good answer.

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

I was supposed to get epic optimus but it only rewarded 500 Tokens instead of 1000 Tokens!

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

Does any one think in the new challenge it is strange that this mornings challenges rewards were weird compierd to nows?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Missing Holiday Token Support Requests

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.