Mine nodes are low effort work and here's why

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Mine nodes are low effort work and here's why

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I had the same problems, that you mentioned, including the blocks in the way of the TF. I’ve seen blocks behind the way (between the TF and the screen), making it almost impossible to hit. Grimlocks still can target them.

Raizir
    @raizir

Heh, thanks for the mention! :-)

Also, somethings I failed to mention or show in the pictures:

-There are times where 2 of those balloon pigs overlapped each other.
    -Falling monolith tower… things… appearing and then falling onto Astrotrain
    -Some screwy structure placement, like inside of the environment.
    -Falling monolith tower… things… appearing and then falling onto walking monatar towers, destroying them instantly.

(Note: Yes, the structures that get in your face do damage the transformer, albit slightly, this could lead to failure, if a bot is either an energonized bot, a bot with low health, or both.)

Did they even playtest these nodes? JARSU

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Another error is one of the energon structure types doesn’t change back when you shoot it. A cube flies from it but it stays metallic.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Yup, this devs didn’t try this time. Also it’s kind of stupid how much health the bat pigs have. I was in a bumblebee node and it couldn’t kill two before they befan to self destruct on it. I mean this isn’t spark run; these are nodes and we can’t change the bot.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@daniel-cho Because Bumblebee is weak. Another thing is you can always change the bot in the regular nodes. 1 Gem on the first try then 2,3,4,5 Gems (increment will stop at 5 Gems). Before it’s 1 Gem only for every try.

Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

It’s decided!

this update used no efort at all what so ever from rovio!

Raizir
    @raizir

TL;DR

JARFU

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Mine nodes are low effort work and here's why

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.