Mighty Eagle Training and Clan Challenges: Why do they exist?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Mighty Eagle Training and Clan Challenges: Why do they exist?

• Not they’re not fun, but what is the relevance of these features?  Just a fun diversion or do they enhance your overall FP points?  And outside of the Arena (which seems a little rigged), what’s the point of FPs?

Eagle Training:  I’ve seen no other benefit to this other than getting one measly point on the dashboard for each successful challenge.  Sometimes I get a bonus of Arena tix or some feathers, but I’m not sure how that happens or if I can work toward any goal in this with it available ONLY on a daily schedule, not multiple times per day – unless you pay, which I refuse to do (Sorry Rovio, advertising dollars are enough!!).  Outside of getting gold for the occasional Mighty Eagle Shop, what is the point to this?

Clan:  I joined a clan (Pung Warriors) which is Azure rank.  When ever I take a challenge I between 17 and 20 points.  The only way to play again is to drop 60 gems which seem to be of greater value used elsewhere in the main game.  I see my rank go up from time to time, and my position has steadily increased, but what is the overall benefit to this?

Is it just a side game to AB2 or does it enhance my overall strength somehow?

Does it add to the FP points?

What does adding black pearls to the Clan do and why can’t I just add the ones I earned in game to it instead of having to buy them?

FP Points:  Outside of the Arena does this rank even matter?

Thoughts?

PS:  Just in case it’s important, I’m at:

Level 40 (and stuck at 666 Boss lvl)

Amethyst League in the  Arena (now getting beaten regularly!)

Azure lvl on Clan challenges and not sure if there is more to this than 17-20 points at a time.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Saphira
    @kgeisler

Some of your questions and comments don’t make sense to me, but I’ll do my best to be informative.

Bootcamp:

What do you mean by saying you get one point? I literally forgot to play one day and still got 17 points at the end of the day when I collected. I usually get between 30 and 50 or 60, so by the end of each bootcamp season I get an Emerald I or II frame, which I use to get a Samurai hat. I save up the extra coins for feathers for birds that are lagging behind. I have 5 out of 7 Samurai hats. They boost my FP by x11 rather than x10 like my other legendary hats. Also, after I get the whole set, my slingshot will upgrade for another 7FP.

Clan events:

Does your clan reach maximum points each time, thus allowing you to collect all rewards? My diamond rank clan does, and my FP increases a lot faster as a result of regularly collecting all those feathers, not to mention black pearls, red chests, and legendary chests. I’ve gotten several legendary hats from clan legendary chests, besides all the feathers or black pearls I usually get.

Black pearls:

You made an odd comment about these. You aren’t collecting them for your clan. You are collecting them from clan events for yourself in order to buy hats. Every time you buy a hat set for all 7 birds, your slingshot upgrades, giving you 7 more FP.

FP:

What is the point of increasing it, you ask? It allows you to do far better in clan battles and in the bootcamp. Other than that, it does nothing. I mean, you score more points in everything, but it doesn’t make map levels or DC or KPP or arena battles any easier.

LCK
    @limck

Your FP just let you win better rewards in CVC, ME bootcamp and only if you are lucky and get matched with sb with 50+ FP lower, the arena to further improve your FP. That’s it. Which is why it is pointless to spend money to improve your FP. I play this game primarily to defeat the map levels.

P.S. Level 666 is very hard. It took me slightly less than 20 tries to pass it!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Mighty Eagle Training and Clan Challenges: Why do they exist?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.