Medium node= extremely hard

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Medium node= extremely hard

• I’ve been getting these medium nodes regularly that are super difficult. Like before when this happened it’s 8 missiles coming at you at once or 3 to 4 walking mortar towers on screen, and sometimes both, that just beat the snot out of you. I have been able to win these for the most part after 2,3 or 4 tries but now have one that’s just impossible.

It doesn’t discriminate over what level TF it is either. Current one is L12 while most of my TFs are L8 or L9. I also can beat the hard or very hard nodes with same TF.

I can’t be the only one getting this.

Edit. I now have Bludgeon L12 stuck on an easy node with 7 walking mortar towers and missiles everywhere as well. Giving up for tonight.

Android 5.1.1 with latest ABT update (unwillingly).

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just out of curiosity, is there a particular “zone” (Pig City, Plateaus, etc.) that this is happening to you, or pretty much anywhere on the map?

jman
    @jman

All areas. Pig city hardly ever lose but that’s cause there’s more energon. Currently have nodes in forest and river. Desert is usually the harder ones.

jman
    @jman

@optimuspig

Couldn’t even tell you if new nodes are doing this. I can’t even collect missions this morning without it crashing.

After phone reset was able to collect missions with one more crash. Played one node then……drum roll please…..crashed on gold dome that was close to expiring. Once game restarted gold dome was gone. 10 gems wasted. Guess there’s no reason to play since I can’t.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

The swarms of flying helmet and red shotgun pigs that take 2 hearts when they shoot or run into your Tf are back, as is the wood structures with 6 to 8 red shotgun pigs right in the beginning of the node. None of my level 12 Autobirds can dispatch these red shotgun pigs before they’re off the screen. I’ve also noticed the Tf can take out an entire structure, but the shooting pigs will survive. The walking mortar towers and the green missiles do more damage as well.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This sounds a lot like what was happening back in late April when the level cap was first expanded from L10 to L15.

Nodes were pretty much instadeath until TFs hit L12.

jman
    @jman

Its pretty much the same as back in April. The only difference is now there is so many lava ball explosions there’s no way to tell what’s on screen and what’s coming at you. Iv’e been turned into a washing machine without even knowing there’s missiles in the air. There could be flying pigs adding injury to TF as well, I just can’t see them.

Iv’e noticed this over the last couple of days, just each day it seems to be harder and more often.

jman
    @jman

Weird, those node runs were much easier tonight after retrying. And the missiles were tame and half the walking mortar towers didn’t even throw hot lava balls before I dispatched them.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I logged on late last night and I got the “downloading assets” screen — some sort of server-side update, maybe?

jman
    @jman

@pampeans yeah saw that as well, I’ve been seeing the “downloading assets” appear more frequently lately.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Medium node= extremely hard

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.