MEB season extended! Have you noticed? Better frames for us!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum MEB season extended! Have you noticed? Better frames for us!

• Have you noticed MEB season has been extended? It was supposed to end in 7 days, from what I remember, but now it says 13 days remaining! So happy I will be able to get more coins to buy stuff in the ME shop!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I wonder what the reason would be…
    I myself got quite relaxed after that. I calculated that I need exactly 100 points every day for the first diamond frame – now that I have 6 more days, I don’t need to spend gems to increase my score. Good thing.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Just seen that myself actually, which means the season (and shop?) should open around 18th April, which seems a bit odd to me, but I guess I haven’t taken notice of the start and end of the previous season lol.

Shop stays open for a week or so, right? Maybe they will kick off the new season end of April or 1st May.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

I am so happy, more prizes! Thanks Rovio!

Piggsy
    @piggsy

You mean fu*k you rovio.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

No! I was hoping to get my prizes sooner because my AB2 is on the fritz, but now I’ll have to wait an extra week of not being allowed to participate in the Bootcamp.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Sorry Rowdypup, but I was hoping for a Emerald 1 frame and now maybe I will get one!

Piggsy
    @piggsy

Hi guys

Could you write your points scoring in MEB? I noticed weird issue with that I think another crappy mode. What’s the point: I’m scoring the lowest MEB points ever through all seasons, altough I upgraded my birds quite good. With FP 418 and two samurai hats (red and blue) I was scoring about 30-32 points everyday. But few minutes ago I bought hats and got three full hat sets which gave me additional FP points. Guess what? I played MEB and scored another 32 points even that my FP increased to 440. Shouldn’t MEB points be slightly higher? I will watching this with the rest of this season days, but I think it really stinks.

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

Piggsy, the points you get in MEBC are always relative to the scores from other players. So while you’re always improving your FP, so is everyone else. To get ahead, you will need to increase your FP faster than most other players at your level. Also, to get materially more points, you need to place quite a bit better. For example, I get 66 for being 2300 odd, and 70 for being 1900 odd, but also just 70 for being 1001st.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

Ok, so in a diffrent way. I have 466 FP now. Guess what? I’m getting the same points now like in the previous seasons. I can’t get through 30-32 M points. I increased my FP but can score the same points. How? I think it’s the same bullshit like the whole game. It’s just a waste of time, nerves and for some guys money.

AngrySmurf
    @angrysmurf

Looks like the MEB is made for the high rollers. I’m only getting enough per season to get 1000 coins which I use to either buy the samuri hat or this last time 50K feathers for one of my birds. Nice bonus for a few mins time per day. I don’t get too wrapped up in it, as you noticed, you’re gonna have to really ramp up to score significantly.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum MEB season extended! Have you noticed? Better frames for us!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.